News 45-year-old Takanori Gomi to fight Chihiro Suzuki in a boxing match

I think Gomis boxing looked pretty good lately when there was no wrestling involved.

Damn what happened to Gomi? This dude looked like a baby not too long ago.

I’m a big fan of Gomi , loved watching his career and I wish he wouldn’t do this

Ya you're right I messed up because my interest in Japanese mma is non-existant anymore I wonder why that is.

Because you're holding onto something from 20 years ago and are too lazy to learn anything new

You admit you don't know about something but you still comment on it with a bunch of stuff that makes zero sense

Because you're holding onto something from 20 years ago and are too lazy to learn anything new

You admit you don't know about something but you still comment on it with a bunch of stuff that makes zero sense
Wrong I watched Rizin from the very beginning in 2015 so that's not it, maybe its because they don't care to put on exciting events like they once did. I admitted I never read the article and assumed it was taking place in Rizin that doesn't change my opinion on how bad Rizin and JMMA has become for the last 10 years.

Back