Ariane Lipski Ain't Just A Pretty Face Anymore

Kyojiro Kagenuma

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lipski has improved leaps and bounds since I last remember, although granted I haven't been paying much attention to her lately. She looked like a real contender out there. She went out there and took Casey O'Neill to school. She looked like she could hang with best the division has to offer. I was very impressed.

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 13
You can definitely tell she's been putting in work. She's throwing combo's now and ending them with a kick to keep her opponent from countering. I'd like to see her fight Cortez next or maybe Ribas. Her win last Saturday should earn her a ranked opponent.

Isnt she ranked now?
You can definitely tell she's been putting in work. She's throwing combo's now and ending them with a kick to keep her opponent from countering. I'd like to see her fight Cortez next or maybe Ribas. Her win last Saturday should earn her a ranked opponent.

I mean Casey was ranked.

unibrow - would not let her touch me

Back