Media Gilbert Burns & Renato Moicano Rank The Top 5 "Superstars" In UFC On New Podcast And..

Black9

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Renato Moicano's Top 5:
1. Conor Mcgregor
2. Jon Jones
3. Sean O'Malley
4. Israel Adesanya
5. Alex Pereira

Gilbert Burns Top 5:

1. Conor Mcgregor
2. Jon Jones
3. Alex Periera
4. Sean O'Malley
5. Charles Oliviera

You guys agree? I'd put Islam Makhachev/Topuria over O'Malley, Oliviera, or Pereira IMO.

If the argument is who in the testing pool sells the most ppvs then ye, that’s not really subjective you can just look at the numbers. Arguing who’s the current best fighter P4P is more interesting, and I’d say that’s between O’Malley and Pereira

Not bad lists, I can see arguments for both

If the argument is who in the testing pool sells the most ppvs then ye, that’s not really subjective you can just look at the numbers. Arguing who’s the current best fighter P4P is more interesting, and I’d say that’s between O’Malley and Pereira
Islam????

I'd say Islam, Leon and multiple others are over those 2 in terms of P4P best.

People started to lose interest in Jones though after his third gifted decision (and of course everything else happening in between).

I doubt he's that much of a superstar tbh. That said, when he returned and Gane had trained no TDD, yeah his stock went up again.

Have the most recent PPV numbers come in for the "superstar" O'Malley?

People started to lose interest in Jones though after his third gifted decision (and of course everything else happening in between).

I doubt he's that much of a superstar tbh. That said, when he returned and Gane had trained no TDD, yeah his stock went up again.
Nah I'm a Jones hater but people are more interested than ever. 285 crushed it under every metric

Back