Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

How do you know you never had covid.

The science said you could have it and not know killing those around you ..

You migh4 have gone to the shops one time even though you never knew you had it .. passed 10 grannies in tescos and killed everyone of them.

Science says you are a granny killer . I seen it on a bus stop.
I slaughtered legions full of grannies.

I slaughtered legions full of grannies.
We all did ..

The science said so.

Celebrities and politics kept telling me all this science ..

God knows how many people we all killed.

I even read some where that my children also killed people and where a risk to their own families and grand parents too.

Democrats were so evil about shutting down churches. Even with the 1A protected right to practice religion.

AstraZeneca Clinical Trial Participant, Brianne Dressen, tells her story.

Fauci still calling out the conspiracy dorks. Good for him.

Last edited:

'I was paralysed after getting the jab... but the payout won't cover the cost of my disability': AstraZeneca victim mother-of-three lashes out at 'woefully inadequate' Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme

Like tens of thousands of Brits, Clare Bowie's life was turned upside down during the Covid pandemic

But the 56-year-old from Dumbarton near Glasgow wasn't left struggling for her life from the virus.

Instead, she was paralysed from the chest down after getting the AstraZeneca Covid vaccination in April 2021.

The mum-of-three worked as an admin officer at a submarine base for the ministry of defence for 37 years before she was forced to medically retire due to losing mobility in her hands.

However, Mrs Bowie's frustration lies with the 'woefully inadequate' Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme, which doesn't cover the cost of her mortgage or the cost of modifying her home for her level of disability.

Mrs Bowie was given the AstraZeneca vaccine on April 17, 2021, then two weeks later she was hospitalised on May 2, at Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley with a mystery spreading paralysis.

'I was fully paralysed to chest level and it was spreading. I started to lose the ability to breathe and speak. It was scary,' Mrs Bowie recalls.

Initially doctors thought Mrs Bowie had Guillian-Barre syndrome, which is a very rare and serious condition which affects the nerves that has been linked to complications with the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

But after six MRI scans at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Glasgow, doctors diagnosed acute disseminated encephalitis complicated by transverse myelitis (ADEM), a condition that causes inflammation in the brain and spinal cord.

It can follow a minor infection and it is the result of the immune system going haywire and attacking the the nerves.

Doctors did everything they could to control the swelling. Eventually a combination of steroids and other drugs helped half.

Doctors did everything they could to control the swelling. Eventually a combination of steroids and other drugs helped halt the deterioration.

But she still couldn't move anything from the chest down for three months.

Mrs Bowie was paralysed from the chest down for three months until she was offered rituximab, an immune dampening medication that's shown promise in tackling severe Covid infections.

In July 2021, still at the Glasgow hospital, Mrs Bowie recalls a consultant coming round to her hospital bed with a student, who told her to try wiggle her toes.

'He said to try wiggle my toes, and my left toe moved. I thought it was a spasm, but then I tried again and it moved. I hadn't moved a muscle since May 2 and by July 17, I could move my left big toe and my left foot,' she said.

But, due to muscle wastage, it was a long and slow journey to recovery.

After spending months in rehab being moved by hoist from September 2021, she eventually built up enough strength to stand with a zimmer frame and transfer to a wheelchair and was discharged in December 2021.

'I do physio every day, so I can walk. But it's probably maybe about 20 steps. But it's actually enough to get me from my bed to the toilet and to my living room chair. I can get to there. So that's good, it makes a huge difference,' she said.

'If I am being perfectly honest I am just grateful to be alive. It was so frightening in the beginning, because nobody knew what was happening to me,' she added.

Medics never had any doubts that her paralysis was caused by the vaccine.

Mrs Bowie, mother to Nathan 22, Cecilia 21 and Michael 19, recalls the consultant introducing himself and told her straight away: 'I think it is Guillian-Barre syndrome and it's because you took the vaccine.'

'I actually argued with him,' Mrs Bowie said. 'I couldn't really believe it could be the vaccine.

There needs to be accountability for the people that created and pushed these vaccines on the public.

Back