is David Benavidez the most overrated fighter in boxing?

Those are excuses, but ok I'll bite. Power & durability can make you a "better boxer" than someone who lacks it. What has Andrade done to prove he's a "better boxer" than a guy who took his soul in a boxing ring? What about Andrade's career and lack of fights at the lower weights makes Andrade "the better boxer" to you?
Well, look. If you want tocall a huge size advantage against a guy who has had only one fight at the weight an "excuse," it's ok. have yourself a nice day.

So despite beating the crap put of every one he has ever fought including world champion calibre guys, he is not fearsome because he has not fought a guy with 10 fights? Ye that is logical obviously/s

Dirrell is a better win at 168 than Saunders and Callum Smith, he was a good fighter a 2 time WC, regardless if he didn't have the best fight against Yildrium. Everyone pumps up Canelo beating BJS who was not even a legit SM and beat nobody there but Dirrell apparently not worth a mention, ye ok. Jack is a 3 division champ, and Dirrell had a close fight with him.

Morrells team sent no contract I have seen nothing but talk from morrell, using him as some metric is a joke he has still not fought a single top 10 fighter as pro. Benavidez is looking up not down. Like I said I think he is actually still underrated. Lots of people still think he just a size bully with limited skill. Lets see opinions after he beats the crap put of gvozdyk. Overrated fighters would be Haney, Shakur, Tank as they are listed as p4p and don't deserve it.
Dude, he fought OLD guys....Dirrell and Andrade are post-prime. Those are his best two wins. Andrade was a MW who had not even adjusted to 168. Plant was coming off his first loss, a KO defeat to canelo. There is nothing there so suggest Benavidez has beaten top flight comp. Morell would be the BEST fighter he has faced. And, why was he chasing a charlo fight? Charlo is not a MW. Why is benavidez fighting guys like Andrade who are moving up in weight, don't come with a title and are not even naturally in his weight class when he has another CHAMPION at 168, who has been fighting at 168 for years, that he could unify against? To me, it's a no-brainer... Benavidez is ducking of morrell.

But then again you call haney, shakur and tank overrated. That tells me all i need to know about your capacity for reason and logic.

Back