Media Jamahal Hill: "I was NOT knocked out", asked UFC for a fight the Monday after Pereira loss

Can I ask who exactly argued that? Or did you make up that character to fit the narrative in your nonsense story. He said he didn’t go out so he is fine to fight. He was concussed so that’s his opinion but acting like a fool as if you don’t understand what I didn’t go unconscious means yeah do that with someone on your vibrational level please
You are either retarded or didn't watch the fight. Possibly both. This is your last reply.

I've been in more amateur competitions than you've watched, bucko. You seem to have a problem with both your attitude and your eyesight. A flash knock out is still a knock out. Everyone saw him go out from the initial hook, his eyes rolled all the way back, and the knock on the back of his head hitting the canvas woke him up. He then gets pounded out and goes limp again, Herb stops it, and he wakes up.

If you can read lips, you'll see Hill asking the commission employee or Herb "What did he hit me with?" With a response of "The left hand" followed by Hill looking disappointed.

I talked to you like you had no sense because you were demonstrating exactly that. As for your "swift addresses of disrespect" come to Xtreme Couture or 10th planet downtown anytime you're in Vegas and we can spar it out if you feel disrespected so I can post the video of your portly ass crying after a single round. Get a new pair of glasses and a grip of your fucking senses mate, notice you're the only mongoloid claiming this in the entire thread. Maybe you're wrong and the rest of the world that saw Jamhal's dreams in real time are right.

That is about all you can handle sometimes.

Eyes rolling into your skull ain't a 'daze.' Your brain is doing the bare minimum functions at that point. It's done.
Whomever said eyes rolling into skull aint a daze address that to them that’s exactly what I said that happens when dazed or maybe you misread and this is your little slick got ya moment? Well you don’t and being as I said he was dazed you kinda seem stupid or another English struggling clown on the prowl misinterpreting and attacking. Another oily chump. Go figure

Last edited:
Whomever said eyes rolling into skull aint a daze address that to them that’s exactly what I said that happens when dazed or maybe you misread and this is your little slick got ya moment? Well you don’t and being as I said he was dazed you kinda seem stupid or another English struggling clown on the prowl misinterpreting and attacking. Another oily chump. Go figure
...Yes... that's what everyone is saying... what exactly are you missing?

"Whoever said" (and it's whoever in that context, don't try to sound smart) "whoever said eyes rolling back AIN'T a daze" ... "that's exactly what i said that happens in a daze."

Yeah, that's why you're wrong. I'm trying to translate your post, but it's all over the place. Let me break it down:

You think Hill wasn't out. Hill went limp several times and his eyes clearly rolled into his skull. We're telling you that means he was out. Now you somehow think that's disconnected in some way that I just don't understand. If you replied something like "Actually, this is the reason I think someone's lights getting turned off ISN'T a knockout," then at least I could work with you, but you went on some inane ramble instead about how you didn't suggest what you're suggesting it while doubling down that you did.

Now that post was really early in the morning, so maybe you can edit it now after a night of sleep. Or maybe in your case, it was just 5 hours of tko via daze

Ok guys, that explains it. He wasn't out, He was just playing possum because his legs weren't fully functioning and the room was spinning. However, he was not out at any time. Book him a fight tomorrow Dana, I want to ensure that Hill gets a chance at seeing Valhalla.

do people realize these chit has played its self out a GAZILLION fucking times in boxing and other older combat sports

jesus… and watch them let the fight happen

fighters are not smart and to be good at your craft, your self preservation dna has to be at LEAST a little bit defective…

and to add to it they take multiple concussions over the span of a usually very violent career, leaving them broken and even shattered by CTE and worse…

if you let these people make their own decisions THIS is what you get every time

dude needs a damn father figure in his life, poor kid

I'm pretty sure Jamahal Hill is on his burner account in this thread lol, whether he was out or not hopefully he learns from the loss and is careful with his health going forward. He seems to be focused on all the wrong things lately, even before his fight with AP.
This or that dude dreams of sucking Jamahl off every night, and wakes up in seething anger that it wasn't real

Yeah he wasn’t knocked out he was just knocked unconscious.

Remember he speaks hoodtalk/African English

Back