Josh Koscheck appreciation thread!

A buddy of mine used to print T-shirts for an MMA brand like many years ago and koscheck was there printing his shirts himself. Kept to himself and was polite.

I appreciated when GSP jabbed his eye socket right up his ass, after filming TUF. Koscheck was such a dick, on that show.

Edit.

Oops, @Luthien already posted this video.

Attagirl.

Yeah, Kos was obnoxious...seemed to be the typical frat bro athlete. I enjoyed seeing GSP school him twice.

I do appreciate that Kos snatched Diego's '0' and retired Hughes though.

Ironically, Kos has had one of the best post-MMA careers in terms of success, with the company he founded appearing to do pretty well.

I respect Koshcheck.
Always kept my interest to tune into his fight. Decent fights/memories. Insane how he took clean Rumble shots.
Would hold up well in today's top 10.

I’ve never liked Josh and never will, but I have mad respect for him after fighting GSP for more than 4 rounds with a broken orbital bone. Fighters have quit for a lot less than that and he kept getting that thing jabbed up all fight long. Must have hurt like a son of a bitch but he didn’t quit.

yes, that's right. and in any fight, things can change instantly, so it's not like koscheck was doing it just to look tough, there was a real possibility that he could win the fight. i mean you don't fight unless you think you have a chance, right?

Last I heard he was flying planes and has investment properties? I forget.

josh-koscheck-gsp.gif

is-that-right-saturday-night-live.gif

Whatever happened to koschek? He kind of just disappeared

Back