Just over a week and a half till the big one(Fury v Usyk)

i think you are confusing raw fat man strength to power, he bullied Wilder, he leant on him, he made him tired before he hit and hurt him

he didnt knock him down when he was fresh, infact i dont remember him ever doing that to a fighter, he usually relies on his pure size to lean on people an wear them down before landing shots
i don't know if it's fair to say wilder only got knocked down because he was tired, fury knocked him down in the 3rd round in both fights.

i agree he isn't an explosive, powerful puncher like wilder or AJ, but i remember hearing some rather famous trainer (forgot who, sorry) talk about how he had always been saying that fury would at some point learn to plant his feet and start hurting people. it's the sheer size of the bastard. when a 7 foot, 260lbs giant puts their whole body into a punch, it's going to hurt.

i don't think he's going to hurt usyk, but he did have 4 straight finishes before the ngannou fiasco. he isn't as pillow fisted as his reputation suggests, is what i'm saying.

I'm dreading all the "robbery" and "boxing is corrupt" talk from the respective fighters fans who have already scored the fight.

Let’s hope usyk knocks him out so we don’t have to go through all the bullshit

i don't know if it's fair to say wilder only got knocked down because he was tired, fury knocked him down in the 3rd round in both fights.

i agree he isn't an explosive, powerful puncher like wilder or AJ, but i remember hearing some rather famous trainer (forgot who, sorry) talk about how he had always been saying that fury would at some point learn to plant his feet and start hurting people. it's the sheer size of the bastard. when a 7 foot, 260lbs giant puts their whole body into a punch, it's going to hurt.

i don't think he's going to hurt usyk, but he did have 4 straight finishes before the ngannou fiasco. he isn't as pillow fisted as his reputation suggests, is what i'm saying.
possibly, but i think greedy belly has bitten off more than he can chew in this one

i've noticed he has gone from "Usyk is a middleweight who i will destroy" to now calling him an extremely dangerous fighter, i think the realisation of what is in front of him has hit home

i just know this fight will be an absolute borefest, but i cant wait for it

Fury will not want to commit in the slightest against Usyk for fear of being hit, and Usyk will just do as much as needed i think, at some point Fury will decide enough is enough and pull out all the dirty stuff, Usyk is surely going to target Furys eye(wich still looks a mess BTW) and Fury is going to try his best with those body shots, although i dont ever recall Fury trying to go downstairs once on a fighter in the past, so he could leave himself wide open

its a far cry from Bowe v Hide isnt it, a proper chess match this one

If the Fury who fought Ngannou shows up he’ll get stopped by Usyk. If he has taken this one seriously I think he can stop Usyk.

Back