Nikola Jokić is already the best basketball player in history

Thank you

You're welcome. Concession accepted.

200w.gif

He did win a title with less help than anyone else though. DeAndre Jordan was the only ex all star on the team though Murray will probably eventually join him. Even someone like Dirk had 5 all stars on his team. So if you want to declare Jokic the "guy who won the title with least help" go ahead. But that don't mean hes the best.

I wouldn't count on Murray being an All-Star any time soon, the West is loaded with PGs; Luka, Shai, Booker, Steph, Harden, Fox etc

Though it'll be a little easier for him if they change the format to USA vs The World.

Americans and their athletes. So just because you can not do what you think are best athleted can does not mean he is the best.so just because you think you can jump higer then jokic does not mean he is not the best.that is funniest thing about america. Spkrts fans they belittle them selfs so much compared to their sport athletes that they basicly say i would never be able to do what what they do becsuse they are so much more athletic then i am so we should all believe their are so better them all of us then jokic comes and americans think and do tik tok videos of what jokic does because they think they could do what he does

The really shouldn't allow internet access in mental institutions.

Americans and their athletes. So just because you can not do what you think are best athleted can does not mean he is the best.so just because you think you can jump higer then jokic does not mean he is not the best.that is funniest thing about america. Spkrts fans they belittle them selfs so much compared to their sport athletes that they basicly say i would never be able to do what what they do becsuse they are so much more athletic then i am so we should all believe their are so better them all of us then jokic comes and americans think and do tik tok videos of what jokic does because they think they could do what he does
Or it could just be that everybody realizes a prime Shaq would have rubbed his nuts on Joker's face.

Or it could just be that everybody realizes a prime Shaq would have rubbed his nuts on Joker's face.
No americans think i can jump higher then jokic he is not that good of athlete and then he will say lebron has vertical 40 inches he is so much superior to me type of bs

No americans think i can jump higher then jokic he is not that good of athlete and then he will say lebron has vertical 40 inches he is so much superior to me type of bs
Yeah, going after Lebron because of his athleticism. That was a great choice, here. Really good example of a supreme athlete who fails to fulfill his potential in the sport.
<1>

Yeah, going after Lebron because of his athleticism. That was a great choice, here. Really good example of a supreme athlete who fails to fulfill his potential in the sport.
<1>
i really do not care i do not debate like it is a sport i say what i believe and mobe on

Upon further examination I think Byron Scott might be the best non all star of all time. Led championship teams in scoring. No all stars for him.

Ant Edwards is going to dethrone Jokic after the Wolves win the ship this year.

Back