Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should I waste my time trying to beat Malenia? Elden ring fatigue is pretty bad right now.

Should I waste my time trying to beat Malenia? Elden ring fatigue is pretty bad right now.
No, IMO. She was a mountain to climb for me when even energised to persevere. I had to lab her essentially to memorise her moveset piecemeal, meaning going in and behaving in a way without intention to win to elicit certain responses and learn her front to back.

I’m making my way through Stormveil Castle and find a completely new route and area that I had never come across. I’ve sunk hundreds of hours into this and I can still be surprised.

32-242-494-01.png

For Xbox $37.99 at the link

Started another play through over the weekend. Going to do a pure strength build, currently using a +15 brick hammer.

At launch my First build was a strength/faith build using the blasphemous blade and envoys long horn. Second build was a bleed build using rivers. Third build was an intelligence build using moonveil.

Hadn’t played in over a year I think but getting ready for Shadow of the Erdtree. I’m also going to try getting the dung eater puppet this time around just for kicks.

Started another play through over the weekend. Going to do a pure strength build, currently using a +15 brick hammer.

At launch my First build was a strength/faith build using the blasphemous blade and envoys long horn. Second build was a bleed build using rivers. Third build was an intelligence build using moonveil.

Hadn’t played in over a year I think but getting ready for Shadow of the Erdtree. I’m also going to try getting the dung eater puppet this time around just for kicks.

I have to respec my shitty mage character and get him through Mogh

Using Mimic Tear and Blasphemous Blade you can lambaste the bitch pretty easily.

Have a run with no summon and you'll find a challenge!

Back