Media Official poster for UFC Saudi Arabia: Khamzat Chimaev vs Robert Whittaker

Who’s going to win?

• Total voters
This is the fight I'm looking forward to the most. Can't wait!

Rob will murder Khamzat if he's still on top of his game. Obviously he has a lot of mileage so it's not guaranteed, but 2019 Whittaker would murk Khamzat with ease.

here come the excuses already. just let these 2 fight without this bullshit. robert might not be in the best period of his prime, but he is still very very game. he has beaten everybody who is not a world champion and won quite easily against Costa, who definately is in his prime. let the best man win. if it's robert, than very good job for taking on a upcoming undefeated fighter.

if it's khamzat, it is not because robert is over the hill. lame bs excuses ahead of a fight are wortless

Damn shame they don't bring out posters that have any thought put into them:-(

bSdRqD8.png

even if he wins the UFC isnt giving him a title shot. him being barred from entering the US does have an effect on his career. i do not see him ever being champ as long as that is an issue...

I know they had previously stated they were working with or to get a Saudi based visa but after reading this article (most recent I think) and what happened with Tyson Fury and relatives. Not looking very good at all.

Someone correct me if there is more recent info.

Such a shame. Ah well strange bedfellows and all that....

<{dayum}>

Chimaev recently emigrated to Dubai, and also just received a 10-year visa from Abu Dhabi. Nascimento said he hoped some sort of arrangement could be coming where Khamzat might travel on some sort of United Arab Emirates travel document.

Former WW

notice how everyone that Chimmy fights has moved up from a smaller weight class?

<Kpop775>

lol I click "show ignored content"

and this was what came up

quickly reminder why I ignored you, straight up troll or straight up stupid

be well anyways

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back