Rumored Stipe Miocic: Jon Jones Fight WILL Happen In November At Madison Square Garden

This fight was already supposed to happen. And now they're waiting. Until November....... Hopefully that's because that's when Jones would be cleared to fight otherwise good Lord why do fighters need so many freaking months to get ready for their job?

Yeah we already knew this. They tried to get him to fight Aspinall at UFC 300 and Stipe was like "nah fuck that".

Also told everybody Jones wouldn't come back before the end of the year. I'm pretty sure he's actually getting enjoyment from purposely stalling the division and fucking everybody over. Dude is scum of the earth.

This fight was already supposed to happen. And now they're waiting. Until November....... Hopefully that's because that's when Jones would be cleared to fight otherwise good Lord why do fighters need so many freaking months to get ready for their job?
UFC tends to cater to the audience for the location they will be at. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to headline in Abu Dhabi for 308 or perhaps Brazil for 307. 306 in Vegas might be an option but I'm expecting O'Malley/Merab or Topuria/Max to headline that one.

Madison Square Garden is an iconic arena.
Due to JBJ's proclivities, they sure as h-ll can't do the fight in Vegas.

They either fight each other and retire or both just retire lmao

32Av5OE.png

Stipe because he actually told Tom he will unify after.

We'll see if he's a liar I guess but I don’t expect him to win at all.
I mean Stipe doesn't have an undefeated aura to protect so I doubt he'd lie. If he becomes the champ he'll likely defend until he loses the belt.

Jon though, probably retires unless he can get the Pereira fight.

Back