The most important matches in MMA history

Which one is the biggest of them all???

• Total voters
Who you got??

Fedor vs Mirko hands down.

Reactions: HHJ
Augusto Sakai vs Jorezinho Rozenbust should be one of the choices. ~ Hoe Hogan

You guys sound really upset that Forrest choked out Shogun with only 1 arm.

Nah you're just a clown who needs to inflate the value of that win as if it would go that way every time they fought.

Forrest was a brawling bum who got lucky and you're trying to spin it like he was some super elite LHW because of a fluke win over Shogun which he could never replicate.

TUF noob 🤡

Last edited:
Nah you're just a clown who needs to inflate the value of that win as if it would go that way every time they fought.

Forrest was a brawling bum who got lucky and you're trying to spin it like he was some super elite LHW because of a fluke win over Shogun which he could never replicate.

TUF noob ass UFC grifter 🤡
Forrest had 1 arm and Shogun had 1 leg.

Seems pretty fair to me.

Sakuraba vs Royce was the true beginning of MIXED Martial Arts and arguably the most important fight of all time.

Fedor vs Crocop was the most prestigious bout of all time.

Ken vs Tito was the beginning of the UFC actually taking hold after a long drought.
(First PPV I bought myself)

Bonnar vs Griffin kinda doubled down on the UFC becoming mainstream in the United States

Anderson vs Chael was a good title fight.

I mean C'mon other than PPV numbers. Khabib vs Conor has nothing on any of the others listed.

Conor got gifted an undeserved title shot.
If we gave everyone that beat Cerrone a titleshot we'd be here til 2044

Thinking outside the box -- what about the final (obviously fictional) fight in Bloodsport?
Man I loved that movie when it came out.

Back