International Venezuela loses its last glacier as it shrinks down to an ice field

Humans did this!!! Rofl

<36>

This dogma and self-hatred has been seen in many other pieces of absurd human theatre through the years….see: religion.

We have broad understandings of fluctuations, clearly. The hard data being argued is again, a fairly recent thing. Yikes.

I think it's pretty clear you either don't understand what you're trying to discuss or are purposely missing the point and reverting to vacuous statements.

Humans did this!!! Rofl

<36>

This dogma and self-hatred has been seen in many other pieces of absurd human theatre through the years….see: religion.

It's good to be skeptical and to understand the earth is part of a complex system with its own patterns and rhythms but to use that as a reason to ignore or sweep aside even just the possibility that human activity is having a significant adverse effect on climate is pretty sad. I think you and I both know that you do know better but you're free to act however you like.

Nobody denies climate changes ding dong. These glaciers have been receding for thousands of years and have had multiple eras of yo-yo effect on their glaciers due to the tropical climate. You’re forgetting the unquantified “anthropological” part and its a pretty important distinction to make.

The remnant of this last glacier has been 2 square kms for the last 30 years.

For sure. It's "natural cycles", brah.

Humans did this!!! Rofl

<36>

I don't think scientist believe that humans did this, but I do think they believe that human activity accelerated it. Do you believe that's possible?

Back