What’s illegal now, but probably will be legal in 10-15 years?

Zero chance it'll be legalized across the nation.
Its legal in one Nevada county, and in major cities where the police is overwhelmed it simply isn't enforced.

It won't be outright legalized because nicer areas where rich people live doesn't want the dregs of horrible areas to travel to and stand on their street corners.

As long as the diseased & disgusting whores stay in the shittier areas... who cares?

And although the police forces are overwhelmed now, in the future they may have the funding & manpower to crack down on the hoes.

At the state level there may be some idiotic politicians that make a move to legalize prostitution, and they may be successful to an extent depending in the state but there will never be a federal law making prostitution legal across the nation.

Edit - The only chance of it being federally legalized would be if/when there's a BIG majority of supreme court of leftists/libertarians and somehow a lawsuit is filed that is constantly repealed up the courts to the Supreme court.

Not saying its likely, but that its the only possibility of it happening would to be that way.
SCOTUS will not have nothing to say about prostitution. Prostitution is not even illegal under Federal law right now. Any state that wanted could make it legal today. But I don't think even the most liberal of Senates and Congresses would try and force legal prostitution on every state. You don't even see the most liberal states trying to legalize it now.

At any rate, what states should really do is just decriminalize it, while making any kind of pimping a felony with serious prison time. Decriminalization is perfect. We don't have to spend billions billeting prostitutes and running johns through the court system. Pimps go down hard. Women get to keep the cash. And because it's not technically legal, corporations can't get involved and find a way to exploit the situation.

And surprisingly, decriminalization has some bipartisan support. Missouri has a Republican super majority in the House and Senate, and they are discussing it. Bill H2388 was sponsored by a Republican there.

SCOTUS will not have nothing to say about prostitution. Prostitution is not even illegal under Federal law right now
Good.
There wasn't a federal law banning gay marriage either.

But I don't think even the most liberal of Senates and Congresses would try and force legal prostitution on every state.

Ok so you agree with me.

Dueling

When i will become president i will make it legal, will make it mandatory for everyone to have one duel in life if picked for second term

Weed willl be legal in Australia at some point I'd reckon, maybe 20 years. Luckily I have access to good edibles from a mate until then!

"The last time the United States formally declared war, using specific terminology, on any nation was in 1942, when war was declared against Axis-allied Hungary, Bulgaria, and Romania, because President Franklin Roosevelt thought it was improper to engage in hostilities against a country without a formal declaration of war. "
See that? We haven’t gone to war since WWII. That’s because we are a peace loving people, is Americans.

I'm fucking scared of what those assholes in the "government" may make legal in the nearest future.
I am truly scared of that.

Government doesn’t make things legal, they only make things illegal.

You don’t need a law to allow you to breathe air, there is no law that forbids you from breathing.

Less illegally things means less government.

Nothing would surprise me per se with how mental illness is celebrated anymore? But talking 10-15 years ahead, taking the last few years into account, and the sick shit of "repackaging" pedophilia as just a "kink" MAP(Minor Attracted Person)...I think that it might be legalized as "just another sexuality" in that time frame, and we will truly be living in hell on earth.

Last edited:
Government doesn’t make things legal, they only make things illegal.

You don’t need a law to allow you to breathe air, there is no law that forbids you from breathing.

Less illegally things means less government.
Dude, whatever you're smoking. Share some with us.

Back