Movies Which movies that you watched in the theatres made you feel in awe, gave you chills or inspired you in some way?

i agree with 'forrest gump'. i was 15 and a buddyt of mine convinced me to theater hop with him, and we got in while the feather was still floating in the air at the very beginning. o hate tom hanks, but that movie is GOAT.

honorable mention: 'T2: rise of the machines' saw it at the drive in and everyone honked when arnold said "ill be back".

The Others, scared the absolute shit out of me in the cinema. I still can't bring myself to rewatch it all the way through now. I've tried a few times but the early jump scenes fuck me up. Gives me the chills.

A very well done underrated horror movie..

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, loved that Peter Jackson brought it to life and had the benefit of it being the last movie series my Mother and Brothers saw together as a family back when I was teen. Years later still watch it and love watching all the documentaries of the work and circumstances for the films to be made.

These. I watched all three in the cinema. What a fucking experience.

Rumble in the Bronx

I was 12 and my mom took me to the mall so she could shop so instead of being bored to death I asked if I could go see a movie. I had no idea what this movie was but it was either that or some chick flick so I gave it a shot. There were a handful of people in the theater and when it started everyone was laughing at the poor dubbing. I almost walked out, then the first fight scene happened. My 12 year old brain was mesmerized for the rest of the movie. I was in awe and it began a love affair with Kung Fu movies that has lasted until this day and this is still one of my favorites.

One of my favourite movies. Saw it also around the same age as you, my first ever Jackie Chan movie, and I was hooked. I never got to see it on the big screen though.

Back