***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Yeah, he would have gotten Urry to the playoffs but Urry carries him lmao

StephenCry-1.gif

Lmao. That took two seconds.

<36>

Tell us more about KD's stats, Vaggboozled.

pain-in-the-rear-football.gif

ring-curry.gif

Lmao. That took two seconds.

<36>

Tell us more about KD's stats, Vaggboozled.

pain-in-the-rear-football.gif

ring-curry.gif
Lmao imagine getting pwned so hard you have to resort to my response time. I shouldn't ever check sherdog because I might have to read one of your shitty posts

Grats on posting that cuckhold dork who missed the playoffs lmao

not even top 50 all time

Lmao imagine getting pwned so hard you have to resort to my response time. I shouldn't ever check sherdog because I might have to read one of your shitty posts

Grats on posting that cuckhold dork who missed the playoffs lmao

not even top 50 all time

Concession accepted.

Go to bed, son. You have a big day of being a can and arguing about pro-wrestling with other 12 year olds ahead of you.

Sweet dreams, Vagg.

stephen-curry.gif

Who would have known the team that stood by and let Draymond choke their center would then sweep Durant and Booker in the first round?

You use that gif in like half your posts. Makes you seem like a Boomer. Get some new material

Uh oh, we've broken out "boomer."

*Boomer
*New material

Chin up, bud. I don't know what made you this upset but I'm guessing you're either a KD, pro-wrestling or Vagg fan. Regardless, feel free to complain as much as you like. I don't think anyone takes these things seriously.

Wait for it.

<36>

Knew the Suns’ lack of depth would hurt them in the playoffs before the season even started. But swept in the first round? Yikes

They totally fell off a cliff end of season and playoffs. I feel so dumb thinking that KD trade was going to bring them the hardware last year. And this year even worse somehow.

Wolves stomped the Suns, and I think they get Denver next which should be a good series. But there isn't a team in the playoffs I don't think the Wolves couldn't beat in 5/6 games if they keep playing like this.

Phoenix needs to dump their Joe Gatto-looking coach and Booker and Beal. Gut that roster. Their coach is thoroughly incompetent

No credible organization is trading for Beal with that garbage ass contract. Because the Suns do not have a first round pick the rest of this decade (I think) I think the best avenue is to ask KD and Booker do they want to be around for the next 3 years knowing the Suns cannot get them any quality help. If I am Ishbia the fans may hate me but I try and trade KD and Booker. They can get a something nice for KD and they can get a good amount for Booker.

But there is no way I keep this team as it is. I would go into it knowing I would need to eat that Beal contract and hopefully I can find a sucker that wants him.

Lol at KD. Still remember cans claiming this was a GOAT year for KD because of some pointless statistical nonsense that no one cares about.

Haul your ass back to Golden State and let Curry get you another chip.

I haven't seen that opinion anywhere. What I have seen is people saying a 36 year old post Achilles geriatric is putting up 27/5/6.5 on 52/41/85 is pretty good, in fact its better efficiency than ANY season Jordan had. I'm not surprised a roster without depth paying 50m/year for Beal's 18ppg struggled and failed.

I haven't seen that opinion anywhere. What I have seen is people saying a 36 year old post Achilles geriatric is putting up 27/5/6.5 on 52/41/85 is pretty good, in fact its better efficiency than ANY season Jordan had. I'm not surprised a roster without depth paying 50m/year for Beal's 18ppg struggled and failed.

That's nice but those numbers in a hilariously weak defensive era managed to get KD single digit win shares.

Lol at bringing up MJ though. Every single season he had with the Bulls was better from any point of view or statistic that actually measures the importance of a player. Feel free to pick one.

No credible organization is trading for Beal with that garbage ass contract. Because the Suns do not have a first round pick the rest of this decade (I think) I think the best avenue is to ask KD and Booker do they want to be around for the next 3 years knowing the Suns cannot get them any quality help. If I am Ishbia the fans may hate me but I try and trade KD and Booker. They can get a something nice for KD and they can get a good amount for Booker.

But there is no way I keep this team as it is. I would go into it knowing I would need to eat that Beal contract and hopefully I can find a sucker that wants him.
Beal as option 1 or 2 is going to be productive. His contract his fine. His fit in the team isn't.

Back