***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Boston is about to drop a 50 point second quarter

Does Rick Carlise have a point about small market teams?

Before today, I've heard every talking head talk about the home court whistle but now it's an out of line thought.

Peak of the worst scum fanbase in sports

I remember fans burning cars when the Pistons won in 2004.

I will never understand why people will destroy their own town because a basketball team won a basketball game.

Does Rick Carlise have a point about small market teams?

Before today, I've heard every talking head talk about the home court whistle but now it's an out of line thought.

No. He’s just a whiny bitch and his team just fouls a lot.

If we get wolves/Celshits Tatum is gonna have a comically bad series against that defense. They’ll just make him go left all game and it’ll be worse than the finals two years ago.
Gaytum will need white to bail him out like he’s done all playoffs long so far.

Huge blow for the Bucks

But for real, the Bucks may finally be able to replace this can without Vaginnis crying.

Bruh Giannis didn't sign with Adidas because they didn't want Thanasias. Theres no chance they getting rid of him. Giannis calls him "GM Thanasias".

Having Thanasis around for one of the reserve spots isn’t a big deal considering it’s to please a T5 player in the NBA. Number of teams would sign Thanasis just for the chance to have Giannis.

enough with the hypothetical boomer talk that no one cares about. back to discussing relevant stuff.

Huge blow for the Bucks

But for real, the Bucks may finally be able to replace this can without Vaginnis crying.

Probably slipped while carrying Giannis' bags.

Back