Locked AEW CXVI Neck Strong Awarness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Cube's son is on Twitter claiming AEW has a big scandal that hasn't broke yet. This dude being one of the most toxic IWC people the last few years is always funny.

giphy.gif

I wonder what the scandal is

So why does the dork ass internet “fans” hate on Caster so much?

The jokes he makes in his raps.

Not joking, they really hate him because of that.

Wack.

Dude has a lot of potential and towers over most the AEW roster.

So why does the dork ass internet “fans” hate on Caster so much?
He's also gone of a few random twitter rants where he's obviously trolling but people think he's being serious. He does that like once a month it seems.

They are probably dragging out the Acclaimed group because they sell merch but hes a natural heel and should be that on AEW, even in other people's vlogs he's that way while Bowens seems like the nicest person.

Goodnight sweet prince

Sounds like he's gone probably for the rest of the year, bring him back as a solo monster away from the DC family when hes healthy. Callis stacking up heels and doing nothing is wasting everyone, they missed their heel window with Takeshita when the heat was scorching and he was primed for a main event run.

Why are there no breasts in the OP?

I'm a crippled man. The first post of a new wrestling thread is a little gem of luxury that I may not be able to afford to lose...

Why are there no breasts in the OP?

I'm a crippled man. The first post of a new wrestling thread is a little gem of luxury that I may not be able to afford to lose...
Because @Sara sucks as a thread starter.

And being a woman probably thinks it is a bad thing or something like that.

We are just looking at their hearts and it isn't our fault their breast are in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back