Ankalaev vs Hill

Or it's because he's an unapologetic basket case in the cage. He's been in a few of the biggest stinkers or most controversial fights at LHW. The guy consistently shows lower fight IQ than Gilbert Yvel.
Consistently wins****

Same difference buddeh
Eh. A draw and a no contest aren't exactly wins, especially when that draw should have gone to Jan. The fight was bad enough that I'm glad no one won, though.

It’s BS that Jiri is getting considered for a TS. He’s on a one win streak where he was getting out struck most of the fight. If Alex beats Jiri again, everybody would be like “we all knew that would happen”. If Jiri somehow beats Alex, are we setting for a trilogy? Imagine how long that story will play out. I just rather watch a new match up that is Ank vs Alex. People hate Ank because there’s a good chance he’ll win bc of his wrestling. If Ank was all striking, then haters be like “feed him to Alex, let’s go”.
Considering that the Pereira fight wasnt that long ago, even if Pereira already fought Jiri should have to win one more, i mean, most likely gets smoked by Pereira again, rematches should take more time in between.

Former champion who got KO'd just recently, perfect opportunity to slide into title contention with a good win.

"Slide into title contention" ???

The guy hasn't lost a fight since 2018, and has won 10 without tasting defeat, with a lot of ranked wins.

I hated his performance against Jan. But there is nobody in the division who has earned a shot right now.

"Slide into title contention" ???

The guy hasn't lost a fight since 2018, and has won 10 without tasting defeat, with a lot of ranked wins.

I hated his performance against Jan. But there is nobody in the division who has earned a shot right now.
Yeah, still other than hardcores there is no hurry for him to fight for the title.

Anks got like 10 wins in a row, even tho it should be 12. The fuck he need to fight Hill for??

1 is like 10 indeed, in the sense that they both begin with the number 1, which is how many wins he has in a row. If he was smarter, like us sherdoggers, it would be 12.

He definitely should take the fight if it's offered to him. That's an easy way to cement himself as the top contender at LHW.

Don't hate this matchup. But if Hill wins and it ends up being Hill vs. Poatan that follows it up, can't say I'd be overly enthused about that.

Ulberg was announced backup fighter last week. Thought that was odd for a non title fight.....makes sense now!

I dont see it. the UFC is clearly protecting Pereira from Ankalaev and other blankets. The winner of this fight will be the next to face the champ. Thats not good!
The plan is to keep Ankalaev in the back, feed him guys like Jiri and Rountree
until he lose or get injured.

Yeah, still other than hardcores there is no hurry for him to fight for the title.

I'm getting a vibe that you fear he will beat Alex.

The Champion has been busy and should remain busy. Ank is the absolute top contender any way you look at it Bro.

The Champion is fearless.... You should be tool.

Don't hate this matchup. But if Hill wins and it ends up being Hill vs. Poatan that follows it up, can't say I'd be overly enthused about that.
Oh, easy. Instead of doing Alex vs Jiri again, and then Alex vs Hill again, we can just book Hill vs Ank, and if Hill wins, then we do Jiri vs Hill again instead, and winner of that gets their Alex rematch.
Cuz this division is perfect..

That's the only fight to make thats available otherwise they gotta cancel.

I'm getting a vibe that you fear he will beat Alex.

The Champion has been busy and should remain busy. Ank is the absolute top contender any way you look at it Bro.

The Champion is fearless.... You should be tool.
Not at all, whoever wins wins, but i remember him going to a draw with Blachowicz, NC Johnny Walker, beats him in the rematch, i mean he is a top contender, but there is not much to remember him for, before those fights he beat Anthony Smith, but Smith has like 20 loses already.

Back