Movies Anyone A HUGE Fan of Once Upon A Time in the West?

Are you a fan of once upon a time in the west

• Yes

• No

• Never seen it

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's being released Tuesday in 4K and I wanted to bless someone with the digital copy.

If anyone wants it please let me know. I would prefer to give this to someone who will watch and enjoy it then 1 of my friends who won't.

1000000555.gif

74YH.gif

An essential Western, Ennio Morricone's "Man with a Harmonica" is on my play list. I am pretty sure my friends an family think I am a psycho whenever it plays in my car.

YouTube has a lot of great spaghetti westerns mixes/Ennio that I listen to when I drive as well

You're not the psycho, they're the psychos

I can't get past the fact that it's Charles Bronson in that role. It should've been Clint.

Clint didn't want to work with Leone ever again after the dollars trilogy lol Leone even flew out to California to beg clint to take the role and he refused

So Leone went with Bronson

Fonda is the guy who Leone originally wanted for the dollars trilogy but he turned it down. It was his biggest regret

Clint didn't want to work with Leone ever again after the dollars trilogy lol Leone even flew out to California to beg clint to take the role and he refused

Fonda is the guy who Leone originally wanted for the dollars trilogy but he turned it down. It was his biggest regret
It's too bad. I think his absence hurts the film. Poor Sergio

It's too bad. I think his absence hurts the film. Poor Sergio

I don't. I like Bronson a lot and felt this is his best character role. Once upon a time has the best opening in any Leone film and is up there all time for best openings imo

I also think it's the best well written film of his as well.

Was he a jerk to Clint?

Was he a jerk to Clint?

Clint didn't like the conditions he had to shoot in and it was difficult to talk to Leone because Leone didn't speak English and Clint doesn't speak Italian

On the set of GBU, Eli Wallach had to speak French I believe to relay messages to Leone from both Clint and Van Cleef.

Eli Wallach almost died twice shooting GBU so Clint does have a point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back