Media Colby Covington Taking Boxing Lessons From Ryan Garcia..

Colby sucking every titty worth of relevancy since his pathetic performance against Leon. He should fight Ian Garry if he wants any iota of respect anymore but I doubt he cares about being respected at this point.

Was genuinely hoping a masked assailant stepped from the shadows to lay out both.
stream

This is what I thinkin bruh, picture it, with the mask on, the sea-level superhero we all need and want haha

Man, I always liked Cain, and would generally cheer him on, but that one really stung. Wish it would have been possible for prime Cain to have fought prime Nog. That fight would have been very compelling. The fight we got was kinda a nice passing of the torch, though.

Man, I always liked Cain, and would generally cheer him on, but that one really stung. Wish it would have been possible for prime Cain to have fought prime Nog. That fight would have been very compelling. The fight we got was kinda a nice passing of the torch, though.
Ohhh, I was wondering why the 'sad' reaction! Totally understand 🙏

For context: When watching & posting that clip I was only seeing it as Colby getting flogged. On the street, by a masked avenger :)

Back