Media Colby Covington Taking Boxing Lessons From Ryan Garcia..

Colby is losing confidence with each day of that ever receding hairline.

Sure, sure...you had to be THAT guy, in the typical street fight scenario they are often too close for Colby to shoot for a TD, by that time Garcia's left hook has landed and Colby is looking at the sky...then again, we dont know and will never know, not even in a crossover fight as Garcia fights almost 30lbs lighter this days.

It's cool that Garcia is 30 lbs lighter. That makes my point even stronger.

Colby would take down Garcia like it was nothing.

He's clearly joking...

Not only is he "joking" - he's clearly being sarcastic.

I'm pretty "woke", most of my friends are "woke" - and guess what? We're not actually "proud" of being "woke" - "woke" is a label that the right wingers, MAGA crowd like to throw around.

If you're "woke", you don't label yourself as such.

How the fudge does Ryan Garcia have the time to be everywhere at once.

What's funny is that Colby would beat the crap out of Garcia in an actualt fight.

I don’t know. I’ve only seen Colby flee and press charges from usman and Ali. Werdum a boomerang and masvidal. Probably not the best representation of a real fighter in mma

I don’t know. I’ve only seen Colby flee and press charges from usman and Ali. Werdum a boomerang and masvidal. Probably not the best representation of a real fighter in mma

I don't like Colby, but in general I would take the wrestler with decent hands over the boxer with no wrestling.

What's funny is that Colby would beat the crap out of Garcia in an actualt fight.
What's actually funny is that Colby wouldn't get past Garcia's security in an actual fight. Garcia would pay to have him stomped as it isn't worth getting a bruised knuckle on Colby's head.

I don't like Colby, but in general I would take the wrestler with decent hands over the boxer with no wrestling.
But Colby can't hold anyone down. Everyone gets back up so eventually Garcia cracks him.

Only if he has time and space for it, Garcia has 10 year younger reflexes and way faster hands.

Back