Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Oh, please. If you're going to bed scared about what Trump fans are gonna do I don't know what to tell you. Maybe get an Obama doll to hug at night or something.

Trump has inspired an astronomical number of death threats since he lost the election, so many that Republican politicians have publicly begged him to stop with the rhetoric. And don't forget the two election officials he called out by name, accusing them of manipulating the election and costing him the presidency. They had to change their identities and find new lives. How about the guy who showed up at Pelosi's house with a hammer?

A lot of decent Republicans have left politics, because the MAGA infection is just too crazy. Even if Trump was struck by lightning tomorrow it's probably too late, it will take a while to cycle through the lunatics and bring in some sane blood. I disagree with most things most Republicans say but they're necessary to blunt extreme progressive ideas. That makes sense to me and I agreed with Pelosi when she said they needed a strong Republican party... Just not a crazy one, which we have now. Did you know that several Republicans have times their retirements to disrupt their own party? Either too close to an election for them to be replaced or so far from one so a special election has to be called.

Did you ever look into Project 2025? I even gave you a link here, curious to hear your thoughts. You're conservative, right? Weird that you'd spend so much time defending Trump and no time looking into a very public set of policies conservatives have put together and Trump just said he absolutely supports.

no, but i'm sure his all star team of lawyers will try to find another way to embarass themselves when they file another frivolous motion for a mistrial tomorrow.

the day aint even half over and it looks like they might want to have another go

Former Trump attorney says Stormy Daniels tweet is grounds for a mistrial​

Former Trump attorney William Brennan criticized Stormy Daniels on CNN today for "taunting the defendant" on social media, and called her actions "grounds for a mistrial."

Daniels, who testified on Thursday about her alleged sexual encounter in 2006 with the former president, seemingly disparaged Trump on X later that evening: "Real men respond to testimony by being sworn in and taking the stand in court," she wrote. "Oh...wait. Nevermind."

Trump on Thursday afternoon had asked Judge Juan Merchan to alter the gag order to allow him to respond publicly to Daniels' testimony. The judge denied the motion.

waaaahhhh. someone not under a gag order put out a mean tweet and it hurt little baby boo hoo's fee-fee's. so unfair!

aren't these the same people who used to run around calling people snowflakes and saying fuck your feelings?

961342b2.jpg

But not as ashamed as a twenty-year-old kid that failed to properly care for a piranha though, right?

If a 20 year old kid failed to properly care for a dog, and it died, would you feel the same way?
Fuck no, you wouldn’t.

It doesn't matter if it’s a fish, a cat, a lizard, or a dog, you should give it the best care possible.

I asked to an opinion. You already don’t care if poor people get locked up for attempts at witness tampering and putting the lives of various court entities in danger while rich people buy their way out of trouble, so I ask again:

What other crimes do you think poor people should be locked up over and rich people should pay a fine for instead?
What in the holy living fuck are you talking about? How do you guys come to these conclusions?

How are we talking about poor people being locked up as if its something I'm arguing should be happening?

Like, I'm amazed this one point has gone on this long and had this many insane conclusions. The court can do whatever it wants to Trump. Jail or fine. Whatever they decide.

Trump has inspired an astronomical number of death threats since he lost the election, so many that Republican politicians have publicly begged him to stop with the rhetoric. And don't forget the two election officials he called out by name, accusing them of manipulating the election and costing him the presidency. They had to change their identities and find new lives. How about the guy who showed up at Pelosi's house with a hammer?

A lot of decent Republicans have left politics, because the MAGA infection is just too crazy. Even if Trump was struck by lightning tomorrow it's probably too late, it will take a while to cycle through the lunatics and bring in some sane blood. I disagree with most things most Republicans say but they're necessary to blunt extreme progressive ideas. That makes sense to me and I agreed with Pelosi when she said they needed a strong Republican party... Just not a crazy one, which we have now. Did you know that several Republicans have times their retirements to disrupt their own party? Either too close to an election for them to be replaced or so far from one so a special election has to be called.

Did you ever look into Project 2025? I even gave you a link here, curious to hear your thoughts. You're conservative, right? Weird that you'd spend so much time defending Trump and no time looking into a very public set of policies conservatives have put together and Trump just said he absolutely supports.

You want me to be honest? I've visited your stuff quite several times before, and it's often a deep rabbit hole of leftist conspiracy theory.

As far as P2025. I'll look into it, i pormise, but its not high on my.list of priorities.

I'm definitely right of center. I wouldn't call myself conservative because they're stuck behind the times on social policies.

Only reason I'm even here "defending" trump is because I'm constantly quoted, often with insane conclusions that make no sense. Like, I've repeatedly said the court can do whatever it pleases to Trump for gag violations. Yet people are frothing at the mouth about how I want to put poor people in jail. Or something? It's lunacy, and thats par for the course when Trump is involved. He makes people rabidly insane.

You want me to be honest? I've visited your stuff quite often before, and it's often a deep rabbit hole of leftist conspiracy theory.

As far as P2025. I'll look into it, i prmise, but not not high on my.list of priorities.

I'm definitely right of center. I wouldn't call myself conservative because they're stuck behind the times on social policies.

Only reason I'm even here "defending" trump is because I'm constantly quoted, often with insane conclusions that make no sense. Like, I've repeatedly said the court can do whatever it pleases to Trump for gag violations. Yet people are frothing at the mouth about how I want to put poor people in jail. Or something? It's lunacy, and thats par for the course when Trump is involved. He makes people rabidly insane.
You asserted over and over that he Trump is being unfairly treated on account of some imaginary double standard where people you want to believe are also guilty of criminal activity but without any evidence to that effect. The counter argument throughout this thread has been that if anything, he's being treated better than other people similarly charged and you've done absolutely nothing to counter that argument; instead you deflect and pretend you haven't been proved wrong over and over again.

You've conveniently shifted the goal posts by saying you don't care if he's imprisoned for contempt and sidestepped the rest of your bullshit. Get bent, he said for the second time.

Von Schitzenpants laments his gag order: "Everybody can say whatever they want!"​

As the whiney orange toddler left court Friday, he lamented his gag order while others say "whatever they want."

"Everybody can say whatever they want," he whined. "But I'm not allowed to say anything about anybody."

"It's a disgrace," he cried.

twhfd8U.jpeg

i mean theyre not giving him a leg to stand on by not letting him intimidate the jurors and witnesses and especially the judges family members and staffers. totally unfair! they need to remove the gag order so that von schitzenpantz can shit all over the jurors, outside of the courtroom of course because "they won't let him testify!"

this case is rigged against him if he can't dispute the evidence and testimony against him by shitting on the jurors. this was all the judges daughters fault! she signed those checks!

You asserted over and over that he Trump is being unfairly treated on account of some imaginary double standard where people you want to believe are also guilty of criminal activity but without any evidence to that effect. The counter argument throughout this thread has been that if anything, he's being treated better than other people similarly charged and you've done absolutely nothing to counter that argument; instead you deflect and pretend you haven't been proved wrong over and over again.

You've conveniently shifted the goal posts by saying you don't care if he's imprisoned for contempt and sidestepped the rest of your bullshit. Get bent, he said for the second time.

Christ on a donkey. Who are these imaginary people you've concocted that I'm saying are guilty of criminal activity? Where have I said this?

You understand that the Carrroll case and the Stormy Daniels case are two separate things, right? The fact that this case has even gone as far as this is my point. Nobody cares about Trump fucking stormy Daniels or how he paid her off. The whole thing is a political show.

Christ on a donkey. Nobody cares about Trump fucking stormy Daniels or how he paid her off.

not even the orange turd's wife? where's melania? what does she have to say about all this? shouldn't she be standing by her man?

did the devoted christian family man bring his wife to court with him this week for moral support? no? not this week? maybe next week? oh that's right he brought some other prop to court with him today instead, that he'll be dragging around to play for the tv cameras outside of a courtroom i guess after she never muttered as much as a peep in court.

even jeffrey dahmer and ted bundy had family members at their trials.

The whole thing is a political show.

orchestrated by the deep state cabal, the establishment, the radical left, george soros, bill gates, the green power ranger, and the weaponized biden-controlled DOJ i'm assuming. so unfair!

awww is the angry shrew mad again?

perhaps the orange turd's all star lawyers should stop introducing this shit into the court record. just wait until they get to "Tiny" and "Two-Pump Chump" and watch her fake that outrage some more. "look what the radical left is doing to us! it's so mean and juvenile. we can't even fight back by threatenig the jurors. so unfair!"

Last edited:
Back