Movies FANTASTIC FOUR (Ralph Ineson Cast as Galactus, post #753)

GKU2-xPXcAAltdt

On the one hand I really liked her in Ozark. On the other hand this is stupid as fuck.

Honestly, you’d think Disney would have learned its lesson by now about the whole “get woke, go broke” stuff after the colossal box office failure that the Marvels was last year.

Welp, as if I needed yet another reason to avoid this movie...

Shalla Bal has never been the silver surfer. Not even in weird alternate universes. Where the fuck did they get this idea?

images

Earth X, bruh.

She still should have been Nova if anything.

The Silver Surfer people want is Norrin Radd. A dude.

Haven’t watched Ozark but I keep seeing people sharing a clip of the actress screaming like that’s supposed to be a display of how great she is. It’s not working.

images

Earth X, bruh.

She still should have been Nova if anything.

The Silver Surfer people want is Norrin Radd. A dude.

Haven’t watched Ozark but I keep seeing people sharing a clip of the actress screaming like that’s supposed to be a display of how great she is. It’s not working.
Ew.

Never knew about that one, but I'm reading that she dies almost immediately after becoming silver surfer's shiny twin.

Maybe they're going to kill her off in this movie and that will tease a silver surfer movie where norrin radd gets revenge on whoever kills her.

Ew.

Never knew about that one, but I'm reading that she dies almost immediately after becoming silver surfer's shiny twin.

Maybe they're going to kill her off in this movie and that will tease a silver surfer movie where norrin radd gets revenge on whoever kills her.

It’s stupid regardless.

As someone else pointed out, the casting for this property has been strange.

Hopefully Feige doesn’t butcher Galactus too.. big dog shouldn’t even show up until the end of the second movie, assuming there’s a trilogy in mind. Hell, Surfer should show up towards the end of the first announcing Galactus’ impending arrival.

Have Mole Man or Mad Thinker in there to get beat, maybe Puppet Master too. Could even feature Skrulls to bridge the gap with the MCU. They already fucked up Kang.

But what do I know? I’m sure this movie is going to do great like Eternals in starting off a new branch franchise for the MCU.

Kind of glad my man Victor isn't showing up in this. Keep Doctor Doom's reveal for a good movie*.

*No, the guy in the Deadpool trailer isn't Doctor Doom. Unless it's the version from the first couple of FF movies. The real MCU Doom hasn't been cast yet.

Cautiously optimistic , I really want this franchise to work, and I really need to see a proper Thing clobber another heavy hitter.

I just hope they get Doom right. Marvel's best villain deserves a good on-screen treatment.

Will this finally be the MCU movie John Krasinski will star in? Marvel Studios has been courting the actor since 2010 with Captain America and other roles.

ltgc4kw226s41.jpg

I don't know why they didn't continue with Krasinski. I love Pedro Pascal, but he feels wrong for this character. Maybe they want to a version of The Maker where Krasinski plays the role, which would be cool, but he still could have played MCU's Reed and also been The Maker.

hopefully they remake it

Ew.

Although I want this movie to keep Doctor Doom's name out it's fucking mouth, it would be a cool way to introduce him in a cameo: effortlessly bitch-slapping Shiny Tits and stealing her Power Cosmic.

You could even have the FF find Shiney Tit's corpse just as SS arrives, immediately jumps to the wrong conclusion and attacks them. End the first movie just as Fantastic Four vs the Silver Surfer kicks off.

Back