Media Fedor does seminar in Serbia, still in great shape.

He looks exceptional. He never had a bodybuilder physique but he appears strong as fuck.

I’m happy to see this. Outside of the legion of haters here, he is universally respected by the fighters and extremely humble given his achievements across combat sports. Hope to see more fighters enjoy their lives post-career.

I too hope to attain the 'hairless muscle chimp' physique when I'm approaching 50 (I'm already rapidly attaining the hairless part of that, the other should be easy right?). Thanks for the inspiration

Say what?.
I can elaborate. Enter a Fedor thread. He rightfully has tons of fans because he’s fucking badass and we should celebrate badass fighters. However, those same threads are also a cesspool of people disparaging his fighting skills and calling into question his legitimacy. I feel comfortable labeling such folks as “haters” and i can explain why.

Not everyone will call him a GOAT and that’s perfectly fine, who gives a shit, but he was irrefutably a phenomenal fighter.
Did he crush cans? Yep. He also whooped Cro Cop, Noguiera, Arlovski, Sylvia, Herring, Coleman, Randleman, Hunt, and went a decade without a loss (sans a tournament cut). Fedor was great and any inclination otherwise doesn’t deserve a dignified response because it’s absurd.

Dunno. I’d rather celebrate a legend, personally.

I too hope to attain the 'hairless muscle chimp' physique when I'm approaching 50 (I'm already rapidly attaining the hairless part of that, the other should be easy right?). Thanks for the inspiration
Nothing wrong with that. Lol. He looks a brick shithouse that indulges an ice cream cone or two occaisionally.

Back