Freebie Alert Thread

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey- Fate of Atlantis episode 1 (Fields of Elysium) for free until September 1st:
https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/...91/get-the-fate-of-atlantis-episode1-for-free

Xbox and PC today. PS4 available starting tomorrow.

I really wish they put all this in the game. Odyssey is one of my faorite games of the last few years, but upon beating it's in game storyline, plus the Atlantis stuff, the game kind of just ended. I didn't even get fuckin' credits. That's really lame to make the end of the game in dlc.

Arkham Knight and Darksiders 3 on September's PS Plus games. Really good month.

Last edited:
Batman Arkham Collection and LEGO Batman Trilogy free on epic games

EE17fxcWsAIsUmb.jpg

OH SHIT!!!!! Epic games is like the local mob boss, and he's just throwing turkeys out the back of that truck!!!
They really are. Next up?

5ce02a450ed46472f85e171fe3f8f6b09addb5c8b10e09cbe2e80a5ae9e5172b_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg

&

header.jpg

Will be available In six days:
https://www.pcgamesn.com/everything/free-games-metro-2033
Metro 2033 Redux will also be available for free alongside Everything, which will make for a nice preview if you’ve been holding out on the (timed) Epic exclusive, Metro Exodus. You can grab both games for free on the usual Epic store page starting on September 26.
So skip the 80% off sale on Everything at Steam right now. Epic is thrashing them everywhere.

***EDIT***
Here's all the free games Epic has given away so far.

https://www.fanbyte.com/trending/epic-games-store-free-games-list/

October
  • Alan Wake: American Nightmare
  • >observer_
  • Minit
  • Surviving Mars
September
  • Metro Exodus 2033
  • Everything
  • Batman: Arkham Collection (Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkam City, Batman: Arkham Knight)
  • Batman: LEGO Trilogy (LEGO Batman: The Video Game, LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes, LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham)
  • Conarium
  • The End is Nigh
  • ABZU
August
  • Celeste
  • Inside
  • Fez
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Mutant Year Zero
  • GNOG
  • Alan Wake
  • For Honor
July
  • This War of Mine
  • Moonlighter
  • LIMBO
  • Torchlight
  • Overcooked
June
  • Last Day of June
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Enter the Gungeon
  • Kingdom New Lands
May
  • World of Goo
  • Stories Untold
  • Rime
  • City of Brass
April
  • Transistor
  • The Witness
March
  • Oxenfree
  • Slime Rancher
February
  • Thimbleweed Park
  • Axiom Verge
January
  • The Jackbox Party Pack
  • What Remains of Edith Finch

• Super Meat Boy
  • Subnautica

Last edited:
Welp, time to finally get their launcher.

Right? I finally reneged and got it like 3 months ago. I now have 20 games for free. Pretty good. 6 free games, especially a series like the Arkham games, is pretty damn cool. I woulda said fuck the lego batman games and put in arkham origins, but still, FREE!!!!
DqZGxc.gif

Welp, time to finally get their launcher.
I've been downloading a bunch of freebies from Epic Laucher and have yet to buy anything from them. I use Playnite as my launcher anyways for PC games so I don't care about their bad UI

Granted, all but Subnautica have gone straight to my backlog without really being touched, but that isn't the point lol

I've been downloading a bunch of freebies from Epic Laucher and have yet to buy anything from them. I use Playnite as my launcher anyways for PC games so I don't care about their bad UI

Granted, all but Subnautica have gone straight to my backlog without really being touched, but that isn't the point lol

Shit, I played the vast majority of the big games on Xbox 360 before getting a pc 6 years ago. Since 2013 I have been absurdly behind on all games. Epic store is just hucking stones onto that particular pile/mountain.

MLB The Show19 is free on ps plus this week. I got it last night its pretty good too.

Back