International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

I do have to say, this war has split people down lines that certainly are not party related. You have half the libs fighting with the other half and same with the conservatives.

I was on the side of Israel defending itself but I’m now pretty firmly on the side of Israel is committing genocide.

While absolutely goofy, I agree with the stupid college kids.

yes, the knisset itself has 120 members. like most governments, there are a range of viewpoints represented, including some extremists (relatively speaking). you guys would quote MTG and say look what the US thinks..........

Is Bibi an extremist in your opinion?

Gaza war: Netanyahu says Israel can 'stand alone' if US halts arms shipments​

Very well.

This is how we should proceed.

Israel, alone, a pariah state, while it's leader desperately clings to power.

Israel must enter Raffa, destroy tunnels and eliminate the last 4 Hamas brigades. It has to be done. I have no idea how you let your enemy off by letting them stay in some area.

Seems like US wants Israel to go house to house in this last city which will cause significantly higher death tolls for Israelis but reduce Palestinian civilian casualties. This is not an unreasonable position. However it is done, it must be done.

For anyone still claiming this is genocide, you're continuing to cheapen the word/term. What is happening is sad and terrible but is not 'genocide' by any rational metric.

Last edited:
Israel must enter Raffa, destroy tunnels and eliminate the last 4 Hamas brigades. It has to be done. I have no idea how you let your enemy off by letting them stay in some area.

Seems like US wants Israel to go house to house in this last city which will cause significantly higher death tolls for Israelis but reduce Palestinian civilian casualties. This is not an unreasonable position. However it is done it must be done.

For anyone still claiming this is genocide, you're continuing to cheapen the word/term. What is happening is sad and terrible but is not 'genocide' by any rational metric.

Cut the head off a worm and another head - sometimes two - will grow in its place.

Better solution please.

If you're at a loss to what a better solution might look like, that's still no excuse for pursuing a strategy doomed to end in failure.

Cut the head off a worm and another head - sometimes two - will grow in its place.

Better solution please.

If you're at a loss to what a better solution might look like, that's still no excuse for pursuing a strategy doomed to end in failure.

Has another group came to power in Syria and Iraq to replace ISIS?

Like I said, I am not opposed to conducting close quarters urban warfare to eliminate the last few Hamas brigades and significantly reduce civilian casualties. If you want me to provide you with some magical thinking where Hamas are eliminated and not one civilian is harmed then clearly that won't happen. If you think this is a bad idea then by all means provide your own, but so far when asked for that you have side stepped it IIRC. If I am misremembering/mistaken then by all means point me to your solution.

yes, the knisset itself has 120 members. like most governments, there are a range of viewpoints represented, including some extremists (relatively speaking). you guys would quote MTG and say look what the US thinks..........

@kflo is probably getting scholarship money to defend Israel on here

I don't understand the Israeli leadership thought process. You just gave them more coverage and more eyes than they would get if you ignored them. They are at the end of the day a one-sided media empire. Ignore their coverage and like a pest they will move on. Or better ask them to cover their own nation's openly without censorship.

The Israeli right is heavily split on whether they want to cover up the genocide or are proud of it and want to advertise what they are doing from the rooftops. That is a big part of why they have lost the PR battle. They are not all behind a cover up.

They live in Israel and are largely surronded by people that think like them they don't neccessarily see the importance of lying to western audiences.

Has another group came to power in Syria and Iraq to replace ISIS?

Like I said, I am not opposed to conducting close quarters urban warfare to eliminate the last few Hamas brigades and significantly reduce civilian casualties. If you want me to provide you with some magical thinking where Hamas are eliminated and not one civilian is harmed then clearly that won't happen. If you think this is a bad idea then by all means provide your own, but so far when asked for that you have side stepped it IIRC. If I am misremembering/mistaken then by all means point me to your solution.

Can you tell me who the leader of Iraq is without looking it up?
How long do you think they'll last for, realistically? The country is still in the midst of a power struggle between the West and Iran, make no mistake, so we can't assume anything is settled there.

I've provided endless answers to these same questions over and over and over again, the only thing such questions do is wear people down. I answer the same way again and again and again, but people ask once more and again and on and on.

Israel were always fine to prosecute a 'war' against Hamas, but never with the intensity they did, it wasn't justified, it won't ever be justified, it will be looked back upon with shame and indignation, Israel will suffer as a result. Lower intensity was always the way, always the right way, from the beginning and going forward.

The end.

Ask me again in two weeks.

A disingenuous person might say "NOT ALLOWED TO ATTACK HAMAS" but they're superfluous people, irrelevant people, incapable of logic or reason. Monkey see, monkey do. Israel did, therefore it was right. The stupidest people on Earth.

Can you tell me who the leader of Iraq is without looking it up?
How long do you think they'll last for, realistically? The country is still in the midst of a power struggle between the West and Iran, make no mistake, so we can't assume anything is settled there.

I've provided endless answers to these same questions over and over and over again, the only thing such questions do is wear people down. I answer the same way again and again and again, but people ask once more and again and on and on.

Israel were always fine to prosecute a 'war' against Hamas, but never with the intensity they did, it wasn't justified, it won't ever be justified, it will be looked back upon with shame and indignation, Israel will suffer as a result. Lower intensity was always the way, always the right way, from the beginning and going forward.

The end.

Ask me again in two weeks.

A disingenuous person might say "NOT ALLOWED TO ATTACK HAMAS" but they're superfluous people, irrelevant people, incapable of logic or reason. Monkey see, monkey do. Israel did, therefore it was right. The stupidest people on Earth.

You seem like a decent guy, but you side stepped this question like Kristi Noem on Fox News when asked whether she actually met with Kim Jong Un per her memoir(I believe Chad has specifically called you out previously for doing this).

I asked you a direct question and the most honest answer from you would be "I don't have a solution and I simply oppose any military intervention". That's completely fine but also you completely poo poo my direct answer to your question yet have no counterproposal of your own.

It's like allowing ISIS to hold on to the city of Raqqah. ...it would make no sense....Hamas may never be completely stamped out but they can be degraded to such an extent that they lose the ability to hold any meaningful territory and may only be able to commit occasional terrorist attacks.

You seem like a decent guy, but you side stepped this question like Kristi Noem on Fox News when asked whether she actually met with Kim Jong Un per her memoir(I believe Chad has specifically called you out previously for doing this).

I asked you a direct question and the most honest answer from you would be "I don't have a solution and I simply oppose any military intervention". That's completely fine but also you completely poo poo my direct answer to your question yet have no counterproposal of your own.

It's like allowing ISIS to hold on to the city of Raqqah. ...it would make no sense....Hamas may never be completely stamped out but they can be degraded to such an extent that they lose the ability to hold any meaningful territory and may only be able to commit occasional terrorist attacks.

The direct answer to your question is meaningless. There was a gap between WW1 and WW2 where it was not apparent that a much worse form of governance had seized Germany.

You ask the same now of Iraq. We simply don't know what the future holds. You don't. I don't. No one can directly answer your question with any degree of certainty.

Things could get much worse in Iraq. They may already be much worse. There is no choice but to sidestep your direct question until we know more.

The direct answer to your question is meaningless. There was a gap between WW1 and WW2 where it was not apparent that a much worse form of governance had seized Germany.

You ask the same now of Iraq. We simply don't know what the future holds. You don't. I don't. No one can directly answer your question with any degree of certainty.

Things could get much worse in Iraq. They may already be much worse. There is no choice but to sidestep your direct question until we know more.

Sadly we'll find out very shortly imo

The con man, fake doctor and facilitator of child abuse sits down with corrupt far-right war criminal for the explicit purpose of attempting to manufacture consent for the mass murder of civilians.

Back