I would love to see Aspinall destroy Poatan

Stop this random weight jumping. Champs need to defend more actively

Tom Aspinall can beat anyone in MMA right now. He would beat Poatan very handily and it wouldn't take long to do so., either standing or on the ground.

That being said I'm a fan of both and I'd rather they fight other people. Poatan has a huge task ahead of him in Ankalaev and Aspinall has to get one back on Blaydes, then hopefully be the first to give Jones his first legit loss in MMA.
This guy is smoking that killer weed. Blaydes will likely beat him, and then where does this thought go? Get it together man

Why is Aspinall avoiding the Blaydes rematch?
Why do sherdoggers make things up? And for what reason?

Aspinall has stated over and over that he wants to fight Blaydes more than anybody else, after Jones, it's the fight he wants the most at HW.

Last edited:
I would love to see Tom Aspinall destroy a dvd copy of 50 shades of grey.

Tom said he could sense pereira was sizing him up during the pre fight stuff at there last event.

I think Aspinall would absolutely wreck him
Hold on .....you wanna see Tom wreck Pereira..... and your username is @TOMFDJYEDH ....... OK welcome to Sherdog Mr Aspinall. - Glad you are here!

My firm expectation is that the UFC will keep these 2 separate for really quite a long time. Pereira expressed interest to also fight at HW and, as I expected, Dana was not keen on that happening and .....lo and behold Pereira has (for now) given up on also fighting at HW.

I think UFC will just see how Heavyweight title pans out in 2024 with Aspinall's fight in Manchester, UK, in late July, and then (finally) the Miocic/Jones clash which is probably now in November at MSG. Expect one or two career retirements along the way....

We don't even care about Tom.
He should fight gane.

Let Jones and Alex fight someone else or each other

I want to see him wreck Jones more than that

Back