Is Pereira the hardest hitter in MMA history?

He has the most annoying fans in MMA history. Really boring repetitive fans.

All the heavy hitters have enough power to knock anyone out if they land clean. The difference is the skill to find the shots. There's probably some low level regional fighters that hit with Rumble power, but it doesn't matter because they aren't good enough fighters overall.

Depends on what you mean by hitting hard. With some fighters it’s more technique than power. Dudes like Ngannou, Mcfedries, Carwin and prime Chuck it’s definitely more about raw power.

Poatan has the precision and timing in his side.

I think guys like Lewis, Ngannou, Emmet and Stephens are the hardest hitters p4p in recent era. Anthony Johnson if you go back a little in time too.

A lot of guys have great natural power, like Cannonier, Romero, Usman, Burns, Joaquin Buckley, Chris Curtis, and a lot more... But they don't have the best technique to output it in the right spot and time. Poatan has it mastered to the highest level

And don't get me wrong, Poatan's left hand is extremely powerful, and along with his technique that makes it the touch of death

I think yes

p4p:

1. Alex Pereira
2. Melvin Manhoef
3. Anthony Johnson
4. Francis Ngannou
5. Shane Carwin
6. Josh Emmett
If we're doing a p4p list then Igor Vovchanchyn is near the top of the list. KO'd guts MUCH bigger than him.

Back