Media Islam Makhachev: "I'll Be Stupid To Say No" To Conor Mcgregor Being Next - Lays Out Next 3 Fights

We really gotta thank Conors ego he continues to volunteer for all these beatings, even Mayweather had enough humility to realize when his time was up and he avoided the monsters towards the end of his career.

images

6bfbbd9771a9a4fd95e78c993daf3e6a.gif

Says He'll Fight Mcgregor Next in August/September if offered and beats Chanlder instead of Arman then fight Arman in December then going up for WW title against the winner.

Never knew I was such a massive Chandler fan

I can see Conor making the claim the LW belt means nothing to him and he wants the BMF belt from Max :rolleyes:

And Max being Max would likely oblige Conor at 170.

I really don't think we see McGregor at 155 again.

Not that he can't do it. More like he won't do it.

Sleeping in Silk Sheets... Marvyn Hagler.

Conor loses to both Max and Islam. It's not 2016.

- Wants Conor instead of Arman
- Wants Conor to turn around on short notice

But Islam stans told me Islam wasn't ducking and cherrypicking when he's been picking past prime non-contenders and FWs on short notice.

Starting to see a pattern.

As much as it would pain me to see Conor get a title shot in 2024, he would indeed be dumb to so no. It's a super winnable fight, AND the highest bank of his career.

Another round of CTE coming for Conor, but there's a 50/50 shot Chandler gives it to him first.

- Wants Conor instead of Arman
- Wants Conor to turn around on short notice

But Islam stans told me Islam wasn't ducking and cherrypicking when he's been picking past prime non-contenders and FWs on short notice.

Starting to see a pattern.
Arman was already offered the fight multiple times and said no, and is the one who wanted it end of the year because his coaches all said his only chance to not get the shit beat out of him is to have 6 months to suddenly get levels better.

Islam is trying to bite something he can't chew.
Gregor has that Wolverine titanium in his bones now, he is unbreakable. Irish whiskey + coke the legendary mix drink that no one can beat.

Another round of CTE coming for Conor, but there's a 50/50 shot Chandler gives it to him first.

Arman was already offered the fight multiple times and said no, and is the one who wanted it end of the year because his coaches all said his only chance to not get the shit beat out of him is to have 6 months to suddenly get levels better.
Better defend against Conor instead then.

Keep embarrassing yourselves more.

<36>

People in this thread unironically assuming Conrad is ever gonna fight again, lol.

Look at the lifestyle he's been living.
He can't be hungry for it, he'll get sparko'd by 9 out of 10 prelim fighters at this point, lads.

Angling for that fight as a legitimate champ just screams "I want a pay day" and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, but lets tell it how it is, lads.

Easy paycheck for IslamGOAT :cool:

I like that Islam wants to be active and he's definitely right about wanting to fight McGregor—it's a no-brainer. I don't see August happening though, unless he's up for a co-main event in Australia. Topuria and O’Malley both look like they're vying for the main event for the September PPV. I think Islam will end up defending his title in October in Abu Dhabi, and it'll be against Arman if McGregor doesn't beat Chandler.

Back