Media Max Holloway: "Ilia tweets like an angry girlfriend"

Twitter. Or X, which I believe it's called these days.
No it is still called Twitter since any time someone refers to it as X they have to reference that X means Twitter. Apparently Elon felt the need to shorten the name as, along with an "Entire Paragraph" it is too long for those who use that platform to digest.

Funny thing is Illia made some good points and Max definitely read that shit
I love Max and IMO Ilia is coming off very much a Diva but it is a pretty sad flex saying "He wrote a whole paragraph. I didn't even read it...that''s how long it was." I get these guys get hit in the head for a living but that wasn't a long read.

No it is still called Twitter since any time someone refers to it as X they have to reference that X means Twitter. Apparently Elon felt the need to shorten the name as, along with an "Entire Paragraph" it is too long for those who use that platform to digest.
You know what's funny, is that whole "twitter = x" url redirect problem they had, where it just automatically read EVERYTHING with it's mention as something else, so if you made a website called roblotwitter, people would think they were clicking on roblox or some shit. Just absolute genius tech move to give phishers an incredible amount of power like that.

I'm still not sure why you would get rid of twitter/tweet. Companies DREAM of their corporate brand becoming just THE common vernacular. You don't yahoo shit, you Google it. You throw a frisbee around, not a disc. You use q-tips, not cotton swabs, and you put a band-aid on. Bubble wrap, escalator, thermos, chapstick.. these are all the words people use, and they are all brand names. If someone ever says "air bubble packaging," you're gonna assume they're insane.

Even companies as big as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit, etc.. all of those companies, you post on. You make a post or even in the case of stories, you post a story... People just tweeted. That was the term. They were tweets. What kind of corporate suicide is removing your business lingo from the nomenclature?

Bible verse-offes sounds cool. I imagine it's the battle rap of chatolic schools.
Loser gets flooded.

I love Max and IMO Ilia is coming off very much a Diva but it is a pretty sad flex saying "He wrote a whole paragraph. I didn't even read it...that''s how long it was." I get these guys get hit in the head for a living but that wasn't a long read.
Context is key. And in the context of Twitter, that is a long post. Much longer than an average tweet.

It's the perfect thing to say to an angry girlfriend, though (source: been there, done that)! This is MMA, not a peer-reviewed essay contest.

Context is key. And in the context of Twitter, that is a long post. Much longer than an average tweet.
In my opinion it's too much unless it's for a school essay or a heart to heart message to a family member

topuria might be coming off like a douche, but i fear he could very well put max to sleep.

and i love holloway, and the gods of fighting clearly favor him as their champion now after the shit he pulled vs gaethje, but topuria is a bad motherfucker.

topuria might be coming off like a douche, but i fear he could very well put max to sleep.

and i love holloway, and the gods of fighting clearly favor him as their champion now after the shit he pulled vs gaethje, but topuria is a bad motherfucker.
At this point just book the fight. Topuria is a bad mofo indeed.

Topuria is a smarter than Max. It makes sense why Max would say that.

Twitter literally had a limit on characters and eventually doubled it because 140 Characters is nothing. There is context and then there is having no ability to digest anything more then the mental equivalent of Arrowroot cookies. Not saying that applies to Max but rather the audience in general.

It's the perfect thing to say to an angry girlfriend, though (source: been there, done that)! This is MMA, not a peer-reviewed essay contest.
Its a sad statement b/c of what it means re the general audience's inability to read. Twitter literally has a limit of 280 characters and anything more then a cartoon catchphrase is considered a Peer-Reviewed Thesis for Harvard of something.

Both should lay off the SNS. Both sound like adolescents. Hope they fight

Max needs to pipe down a bit.

Riding real high off a win over a bar brawler for a toy belt.

He needs to remember that it took Topuria less than 2 rounds to do to Volk what he couldn't do in 15.

Him saying the BMF belt is anyone, anywhere, anytime and all that shit, and then saying it's not very BMF like for Topuria to say he wants it on the line when they fight was some weak shit as well. They should have stripped Max of the BMF after that.

And it's not Topuria's fault Max is too dumb to read read properly and can't get through a full paragraph.

Back