News Michel Pereira vs Roman Dolidze set for UFC Louisville on June 8

Who wins?

• Total voters
At least he's fighting up in rankings but was hoping for him to get a top 5-8 dude after waiting a bit. This rise as been painfully slow.

Man, this was definitely the fight to make. Huge fan of this. I think Pereira continues his impressive run and finishes him.

Love this quick turnaround for Michel. So glad he's adjusted his style, switched divisions and found his groove. He is seriously talented and entertaining. I think he'll overwhelm Roman

Great fight, will be a good step up for Pereira to find out if he's just been masking the Connelly loss or is a serious contender. I figure he chokes out Roman here.

I do like this fight. About time we saw Michel face a ranked middleweight. I think he puts Roman away

I heard this fight ain’t happening

“I didn’t accept that fight, OK?” Pereira stated in the video, speaking in Portuguese. “That man, he trains with me every day. He trains with me at UFC P.I. He trains at Xtreme Couture and he fights. Got it? He accepted and I didn’t. For me, now is not the time to fight him. If he accepted, that’s his problem.”

Pereira is on fire lately. Hope he gets a ranking, but wouldn't be surprised if he goes a little easier.

Back