PBP ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned BKFC KnuckleMania IV: Perry vs. Alves 4/27 8PM ET (YouTube)

I have been watching BKFC more since they acquired Mike Perry and some better UFC vets like Eddie, Chad Mendes, Lebanon, etc...

Pretty consistently delivers VIOLENT high action fights.

Lots of blood.

KOs and knockdown seem to be much harder on the equilibrium, guys get wobbly baby deer legs or just can't get back to beat the count.

As a long time combat sports fan, it is fun.
Some of them fuckers just quit because it hurts, I've seen that a lot, lol.

Btw I didn't think this card was today, I thought it was way down the line. I'm pleasantly surprised.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure Jon Jones is a closet gay (not that it's a bad thing). I watched some crazy video for the first time last night on Jones.

<28>

Last edited:
Friendly reminder. Within the Fight Discussion section here (https://forums.sherdog.com/#fight-discussion.1) there's lots of discussion of non-UFC related information.
Some Play by Play discussions get moved here to the UFC section the day of or a day or so prior. Check the other sections frequently for fight news & discussion.

pimp-walk-funny-walk.gif

It would be nice to see this kind of engagement in all BKFC pbp threads. The last few have not had a lot of participation.

Thanks for the thread @Kowboy On Sherdog

As always.. You all know where I’ll be tonight.

pimp-walk-funny-walk.gif

It would be nice to see this kind of engagement in all BKFC pbp threads. The last few have not had a lot of participation.

Thanks for the thread @Kowboy On Sherdog

As always.. You all know where I’ll be tonight.
Agree. I love all the PbP discussions. Yesterday I had a blast in the One Friday Fights discussion thread. Fortunately tonight Knucklemania starts a lot later than UFC so there should be plenty of time for folks to check out BKFC. Let's go!

I think Big Ben might actually shatter Duffee's glass jaw into millions of little pieces.

<6>

Why did they keep the camera on the man that long. And why did his corner play it off?

When i go on the youtube live stream, it's just showing old Bare knuckle fights. Have the fights started yet?

Back