Locked Premier League Thread 2023/24 V14: Merry Xmas Prem Threaders Edition

How many calories are you going to get IN over Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother! You hitting up bossmans today? I need to go on a diet, man’s put on some timber lol so I might have to limit myself to a kids meal :(

Not sure yet. I'm definitely getting some chicken, but I'm not sure where. I could do with dropping a few too, but it's too cold to do anything innit.

Not sure yet. I'm definitely getting some chicken, but I'm not sure where yet. I could do with dropping a few too, but it's too cold to do anything innit.
Innit. It’s still Hibernation season. Will keep you posted if I get some

Got to pay £546 in extra tax by the end of this month. All to fund Israel and Ukraine and illegal migrants getting Nike shoes

Fuming :mad: They already deduct a grand + each month. Am I a prick?! They think I am

Trippier to Bayern. 20-30M and he's gone imo

[Repubblica] "In the day before Italian SuperCup in Saudi Arabia starts (Napoli, Inter, Lazio, Fiorentina), Saudi journalists asked italian journalists why they sent Lazio and Fiorentina instead of Juve and Milan"
{<jordan}

Wouldn't that be like a massive loss for you lot?

It would be a loss, but not a massive one. Livramento was bought to be his replacement, and he's been brilliant this season; he should be playing more imo. Tripps is 33 and has looked his age at times this season, so if they get a good offer, it makes sense.

Krafth is fit again, and Ashby is coming back from loan in the summer, so we have plenty of right backs.

There is going to be a massive clearout here in the summer, so they might cash in now so they can go big in the transfer market in the summer.

Got to pay £546 in extra tax by the end of this month. All to fund Israel and Ukraine and illegal migrants getting Nike shoes

Fuming :mad: They already deduct a grand + each month. Am I a prick?! They think I am
478px-UK_Government_spending_for_2023-24.png

Whats the scouting report mate? I'll shoot a message to Levy to get it done if you sign off on it
There are youtube vids with highlights, but I feel those makes everone look like a worldie.

I rate him very high tho, not even 19 y/o. Everyone who needs an effective left winger who can both assist and score would love to have this guy in their team. Imagine Sancho without the attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back