Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another day and another story debunked because Dave posts any gossip he can find.

Dave saying WWE gave him a vacation because he was working so hard is hilarious. Someone has to be actively trolling Dave at this point, guy is so far off on everything now.

I don't know why anyone would care about Ivar enough to even bother reporting on him.

These things smell like steak!

IMG-20240519-150517785-3.jpg

I gotta check her for ticks this morning but she takes a pill every month so hopefully it did its job

HA! I love it!
Isnt that the same old school track where they found the moonshine still earlier, Nascar getting back to its roots is best for business, scufflin' and shinin', baybay!
It is. The race sucked but visually it was awesome. Made me want to go. The cars just looked so right on that old school short track

It is. The race sucked but visually it was awesome. Made me want to go. The cars just looked so right on that old school short track

I love that there was that big beautiful 3 on the wall behind all the chaos, me thinks that wasnt a coincidence, the year of solid Nascar booking continues...

@My Spot they're talking about that really great match that Terry Funk and Eddie Guerrero had in WCW back in '89 on BTS this week, I hope they also talk about that amazing promo that Funk did after the match
I'm listening to that part now, there's about 40 minutes left and no promo talk so far.

He's actually shown some personality in NXT when he doesn't have to do the viking stuff.

The viking gimmick has been dead on arrival. Between shitting pants and the cinematic stuff where they have psychic turkey leg powers, I think a reboot would definitely do all of them well.

Edit
Oh and the "viking experience" vs "viking raiders" thing didn't help them out of the gate

Last edited:
I'm listening to that part now, there's about 40 minutes left and no promo talk so far.

Im finishing up the '87 show that had the Dale Veasey junk on it, Kris is completely right about one thing, Cool Curt Hennig in the AWA was so much better than Mr Perfect
He was so much better on the mic and with the persona of the gimmick, Mr Perfect was bland and boring, Cool Curt was a bad ass
Now, the name Cool Curt was never gonna work in the WWF, though, but the gimmick was a million times better by far

Im finishing up the '87 show that had the Dale Veasey junk on it, Kris is completely about one thing, Cool Curt Hennig in the AWA was so much better than Mr Perfect
He was so much better on the mic and with the persona of the gimmick, Mr Perfect was bland and boring, Cool Curt was a bad ass
Now, the name Cool Curt was never gonna work in the WWF, though, but the gimmick was a million times better by far
They play the Funk promo this week at 4:20:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back