Media Rampage saying he cheated in the UFC

{<huh}

The video YOU posted is Rampage talking about his cheating in Pride and the non-exist rules there. Wtf does that have to do with caramel?
That is the exact reaction I have to what you post - it makes no sense. You are extremely bad at communicating.

You could just have said you were a UFC fanboy that saw my post as an attack on the UFC, and we could have not wasted our time on this.

I will explain it like to a 5 year old, even though I doubt it will help -

Rampage did not cheat in Pride because what he did was not illegal. Roiding wasn't illegal either. SO HE DID NOT CHEAT.

Rampage cheated in the UFC, as putting a foreign substance on your body is ILLEGAL.

And just to round this off, as I feel I am wasting my time on you - I am not against the UFC, or for Pride. I like both, both has their strengths and weaknesses. My post was not an attack on the UFC in any way.

You are a weird fucking dude.

That is the exact reaction I have to what you post - it makes no sense. You are extremely bad at communicating.

You could just have said you were a UFC fanboy that saw my post as an attack on the UFC, and we could have not wasted our time on this.

I will explain it like to a 5 year old, even though I doubt it will help -

Rampage did not cheat in Pride because what he did was not illegal. Roiding wasn't illegal either. SO HE DID NOT CHEAT.

Rampage cheated in the UFC, as putting a foreign substance on your body is ILLEGAL.

And just to round this off, as I feel I am wasting my time on you - I am not against the UFC, or for Pride. I like both, both has their strengths and weaknesses. My post was not an attack on the UFC in any way.

You are a weird fucking dude.

Anddddd there you go, immediately into shilling for Pride. Should have led with this.

I called out your odd interpretation of this Rampage interview, identified your bias towards Pride, and you just confirmed it. Take your L dude.
You did none of that, all you did was show you are a moron with a lack of reading comprehension. But take it as a victory if you want.

You did none of that, all you did was show you are a moron with a lack of reading comprehension. But take it as a victory if you want.

The irony of you whining about reading comprehension while being unable to comprehend the posts in this thread. Classic.

The irony of you whining about reading comprehension while being unable to comprehend the posts in this thread. Classic.
You are the only moron taking this as an attack on the UFC. Which it never was. Seriously - how old are you?

And where exactly did I say that? You're just making shit up.
Now you just being stupid on purpose (I hope) - saying I am schilling for Pride means what? Saying I am biased towards pride means what?

As I said earlier - I like both UFC and Pride, I have no idea why you took this post as an attack on UFC, or a defense/schilling for Pride. You make absolutely no sense besides maybe if you are a young kid that loves UFC and hate pride.

rouseyindex.jpg
Racist.
She tried blackfoot.
NOT acceptable.

I love BJ, he is a great fighter - but that vaseline played no part in GSP's victory at all. And GSP is imo one of the most honorable and respectful fighters to ever grace the octagon. He is one of the few fighters who fought hard to get more doping testing. I simply do not believe it was on purpose for 2 reasons -

1. GSPs character.
2. It would be the dumbest way we have ever seen to cheat. And the same result could have been gotten in 100's of different ways where noone would ever have found out.

But GSP did admit he cheated -

The doping fight was fake. He is like all athletes. I rank GSP 2 Goat after Jones.
Bj had no chance even with 10 buckets of vaseline or no gloves or anything you can think off. Still what they did. It's on film. GSP is not perfect morally.

I feel both fighters should be allowed to do this, if these mats are so slippery.

Doesn't seem so much to find an advantage over the other fighter, more so to over come the disadvantage of a slippery mat. 🤓

I would do the same. First thing I noticed when I got into the octagon at jacksonwink was how slippery it was. Made me feel like half the fighter I am. Couldn't plant at all

This finally explains why Jon Jones' toe broke against Chael. He must've been doing this too.

That never made sense to me, but if he had some sticky substance on his feet then I could see his toe breaking like that.

Back