International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

T-34 for them is symbolic element for task to take Berlin and establish Warshaw block .....with East Germany too under them ....

Yea i expect push in east, this is just flank maneuver imo
They had installed approx 2 additional brigade size units in Donetsk oblastj area while they yet aren't used in combat...
T-90, upgraded T-72, BMPs and so on...plus arty and mortars.

Main attack force hasnt moved yet, forward elements engaged just now rumours say

Last edited:
Yea i expect push in east, this is just flank maneuver imo
They only committed a few brigades, so I think they're trying to establish a buffer zone to Belegrod. This make it more difficult for Ukraine to shell the city and conduct cross border raids. There are not enough troops to take Kharkiv.

COLOGNE, Germany — The German government will buy three HIMARS launchers from U.S. military stocks and give them to Ukraine, Defense Minister Boris Pistorius said in Washington.

The swap essentially follows through on a weapons transfer workaround designed when the fate of a $61 billion bill for military aid to Ukraine was still iffy in Congress. Lawmakers eventually passed the measure in late April following months of uncertainty amid resistance from isolationist Republicans aligned with ex-President Trump.

“The decision of Congress has overtaken us, but we’re sticking with it,” Pistorius told reporters on May 9, referring to the planned purchase that will cost Berlin roughly $30 million, as Der Spiegel reported.

They only committed a few brigades, so I think they're trying to establish a buffer zone to Belegrod. This make it more difficult for Ukraine to shell the city and conduct cross border raids. There are not enough troops to take Kharkiv.
They will attempt to take any area, village they will be able to take ....this month will pressure a lot. To use time window before Ukr next month will get more . .these military supplies...

So, here is serious stuff; Russia will throw heat sink this month as much as they will able to do.
Next month most likely Ukr will get 180 000 shells from Pavel initiative, at least 3000 shells from micron and more than 6000 shells from Germany. Also more missiles for IRIS-T definitely....

Ukr soon will have more ammo for small arms, however Ukr should deliver this till frontline...
4 000 000 cartridges for small arms [ obviously 5,56 and 7,62 and something else] from United Kingdoom....
More than 10 000 000 cartridges for small arms from EU countries...

Sunak told that U.K will send 1600 missiles without mentioning what kind and models ...
On top U.K signed 500 000 000£ bill for Ukr aid funding for military purposes.

Russia is paying $3000 USD per month in troop salary. That's roughly 3 times the average monthly wage in China. I'm surprised more doesn't sign up.
The average monthly pay in China is 29,300 Yuan (Chinese Yuan), which, using the exchange rate that was in effect in July 2021, is comparable to 4,534 USD (US dollars) in the United States

Back