[Ryan Garcia] My levels are so low for someone who took ostarine.

this reminds me of the 2008 Olympics where the Chinese gymnasts girls schooled the US but then the controversy of the Chinese team being too young to compete (they were like 13 or 14) and the Americans gymnasts instead of just stfu, they started complaining about how the Chinese cheated.

Here I was always thinking “just STFU, they were better than you and you are making it look worse”

This is Haney right now, he got humbled by fat crazy probably coked up Garcia and now wants to get that win anyway he can, it’s almost embarrassing.

Haney and his father should just stay quiet and let the powers that be take care of it, if they give him back his already bullshit undefeated record (lost to loma) good for him

It isn't like that at all...? jesus, what other analogies you got loaded up in there?

In case you're wondering for clarification

1) I have no idea what Haney said, and I still know Ryan Garcia came in overweight and got popped for steroids. Haney did not test or weight Garcia nor was he the one who revealed these facts. These are cons to Garcia, independent of Haney's opinion (again, I have no idea what he has said, as it isn't relevant).

2) In your scenario, China allegedly cheated because they played people who are underaged, which means that those gymnast are still better just not qualified to participate. How on earth is that the same thing as a boxer using PEDs and fighting with 4 pounds over the limit?

It is so bizarre that that is your Olympic example, when there are countless examples of people in the Olympics cheating using PEDs and other illegal drugs which is far more analogous.

That basically means you had to intentionally think of something that wasn't like this scenario, so you could criticize it in a way that fits your narrative (which I suppose is some anti Haney narrative, though, again, I don't get how he is relevant).

It isn't like that at all...? jesus, what other analogies you got loaded up in there?

In case you're wondering for clarification

1) I have no idea what Haney said, and I still know Ryan Garcia came in overweight and got popped for steroids. Haney did not test or weight Garcia nor was he the one who revealed these facts. These are cons to Garcia, independent of Haney's opinion (again, I have no idea what he has said, as it isn't relevant).

2) In your scenario, China allegedly cheated because they played people who are underaged, which means that those gymnast are still better just not qualified to participate. How on earth is that the same thing as a boxer using PEDs and fighting with 4 pounds over the limit?

It is so bizarre that that is your Olympic example, when there are countless examples of people in the Olympics cheating using PEDs and other illegal drugs which is far more analogous.

That basically means you had to intentionally think of something that wasn't like this scenario, so you could criticize it in a way that fits your narrative (which I suppose is some anti Haney narrative, though, again, I don't get how he is relevant).

1. Coming overweight isn't cheating, if it were, Ryan would not have been allowed to fight, he was punished by not being allowed to keep the belt and Haney agreed to fight, which renders the point moot, also, if you think being ow like that is what caused Garcia to outbox and force haney to make such dumb mistakes in the ring, then I really don't know what to tell you and this argument should simply end.

As for the rest of your post, just give it a few days, you'll see what I mean.

=
1. Coming overweight isn't cheating, if it were, Ryan would not have been allowed to fight, he was punished by not being allowed to keep the belt and Haney agreed to fight, which renders the point moot, also, if you think being ow like that is what caused Garcia to outbox and force haney to make such dumb mistakes in the ring, then I really don't know what to tell you and this argument should simply end.

As for the rest of your post, just give it a few days, you'll see what I mean.
Of course coming in overweight is cheating. What else do you call an illegal advantage. They had to pay Haney's team for them to agree to fight Garcia, who didn't meet his physical contractual obligation.

Loading your gloves is cheating, whether you used them or not. Otherwise, the fight would have gone ahead.

Just as using PEDs pre fight is cheating, whether you actually fight or not.

What a weird thing to argue.
The fight did go ahead. Mosley knocked the shit out of Margarito that night. Margarito may have wanted an advantage that night, but he did not get one. Garcia did.

Really interesting analysis if you don't know much about PEDs.

Cliffs:

ostarine wouldnt be chosen bc its easily detectable and low value
drug levels were super low and likely had no effect
Supplement companies often put different stuff in their supplements

=

Of course coming in overweight is cheating. What else do you call an illegal advantage. They had to pay Haney's team for them to agree to fight Garcia, who didn't meet his physical contractual obligation.

It's not, as cheating is something you do and try not to get caught doing, "ace under the sleeve" kind of a thing, coming in OW is an advantage, not cheating, if it constituted as cheating then it would be illegal for the fight to move forward no matter what.

If Garcia came in with lead on his gloves and got caught, even if Haney accepted to move forward, the fight would be canceled and Ryan would be suspended because that would be cheating.

It's a technicality on the meaning of the term, "unfair advantage" would be a better way to put it but cheating, by definition, it can't be or else the fight wouldn't have happened.

A prime vindicated GOATcia has Ganey and his fanboys on Queer Street

Their fav place to be lmao
IMG-6811.jpg

Why every fucking big fight in recent memory has to have some hidden bs popping out of nowhere…
canelo tainted beef with ggg.
Floyd maidana glove bite
Wilder fury heavy suit and then floppy glove laces.
Many other examples, so you’re telling me in all these hundreds of weird big title fights neither guy had anything weird happen to them all their standard normal career and suddenly shit. Come out of nowhere…

The fight did go ahead. Mosley knocked the shit out of Margarito that night. Margarito may have wanted an advantage that night, but he did not get one. Garcia did.

I'm aware. The fight didn't go ahead with Margarito using loaded wraps. Because loading wraps is cheating. Not "trying to cheat", which is what you said.

In my opinion, it shouldn't have gone ahead, but Shane and Richardson were fine with it, and Mosley obviously wanted paid in full. Understandable.

Last edited:
I'm aware. The fight didn't go ahead with Margarito using loaded wraps. Because loading wraps is cheating. Not "trying to cheat", which is what you said.

In my opinion, it shouldn't have gone ahead, but Shane and Richardson were fine with it, and Mosley obviously wanted paid in full. Understandable.
Why did Garcia have to give 600K of his purse the team Haney?

It's not, as cheating is something you do and try not to get caught doing, "ace under the sleeve" kind of a thing, coming in OW is an advantage, not cheating, if it constituted as cheating then it would be illegal for the fight to move forward no matter what.

If Garcia came in with lead on his gloves and got caught, even if Haney accepted to move forward, the fight would be canceled and Ryan would be suspended because that would be cheating.

It's a technicality on the meaning of the term, "unfair advantage" would be a better way to put it but cheating, by definition, it can't be or else the fight wouldn't have happened.
Deliberately coming in overweight is a form of cheating. Ryan would've hidden it if he could but the scale doesn't lie. He had to pay Haney $1.5m for the fight to go ahead. Ryan honored it but him having paid a hefty financial penalty doesn't negate the obvious advantage he had in the fight. Fights can be canceled if a fighter comes in too heavy. They've even been canceled if a fighter rehydrates more than they're permitted to.

Deliberately coming in overweight is a form of cheating. Ryan would've hidden it if he could but the scale doesn't lie. He had to pay Haney $1.5m for the fight to go ahead. Ryan honored it but him having paid a hefty financial penalty doesn't negate the obvious advantage he had in the fight. Fights can be canceled if a fighter comes in too heavy. They've even been canceled if a fighter rehydrates more than they're permitted to.
What I’m saying is, if all parties agree that the fight goes on that way and Ryan pays his dues, pays his fine and Haney agrees, it’s not cheating anymore, the rules changed and now it’s a different ball game.

Cheating would be if Ryan somehow could hack the scale and make it seem he made weight, now that’s different.

It’s as if I am playing poker and I happen to grab six cards instead of 5… is it cheating? Sure… but if everyone sees me do it and I say “if I pay you guys half my earnings, do you let me play with an extra card?” And they all agree to it, it isn’t cheating anymore, it’s a new game with new rules

If Haney accepted the terms then he can’t bitch about it afterwards.

What I’m saying is, if all parties agree that the fight goes on that way and Ryan pays his dues, pays his fine and Haney agrees, it’s not cheating anymore, the rules changed and now it’s a different ball game.

Cheating would be if Ryan somehow could hack the scale and make it seem he made weight, now that’s different.

It’s as if I am playing poker and I happen to grab six cards instead of 5… is it cheating? Sure… but if everyone sees me do it and I say “if I pay you guys half my earnings, do you let me play with an extra card?” And they all agree to it, it isn’t cheating anymore, it’s a new game with new rules

If Haney accepted the terms then he can’t bitch about it afterwards.
Ryan still had an unfair advantage going into the fight. Did he not? That's cheating regardless of whether Team Haney and the commission allowed the fight to go ahead. He didn't meet his contracted weight and had to pay a hefty fine. Ryan was also penalized by the WBC. Their title wasn't at stake for him. It was only on the line for Haney to defend.

Sometimes contracts also include rehydration clauses. If a fighter is over the limit then they have to pay for it. The show almost always goes on in such cases because none of the parties involved want to cancel the headliner (they trained for 8+ weeks). It would jeopardize the entire event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yace
Back