Rumored Sean Strickland vs Paulo Costa looks to be a done deal

Who would win that fight?

• Total voters
In 34 fights, Strickland was finished by Pereira (a guy who can finish anyone) and by a wheel kick from Elizeu (same, a good wheel kick can finish anyone)
Costa's last finish was in... believe or not... 2018.
It's 2024.
17 fights and only one pure KO against a can.

I agree that his cardio is good.

I would want to see Costa vs Cannonier instead. It should be a banger.
I definitely agree that Strickland is extremely durable and hard to finish. I just think that Costa’s power is there in both the hands and his kicks. Not to mention his body work will pay dividends against Stricklands high guard defense. Styles make fights and I see this as a strong showcase fight for Costa. My sole worry is getting past the Strickland jab, although I see Costa making it dirty and goading Strickland into exchanges where he gets the better of him.

As for your point of a fight against Jared. I absolutely agree that fight would have been a banger. Jared is underrepresented in the MW division he deserves some rub from getting another title fight or top title contention bout. I feel bad for him right now given the bookings.

So rattled you had to edit your post probably edited it like six times. lol Over there trippin all over dem Clown Shoes.

beginning-clown-guide-to-clown-shoes_10_3212206175.jpg
Lol. I can make my case with facts, while you make yours with insults, memes and tears. You act like you know somethin', butYou know nothing mang. Keep cryin'.<Waaah>

So if u bitch ennuff and fan favorite u get the bag? Omg prob pennies Strickland has his hand tired and I feel bad for him

Yet another weird match up by the UFC. Costa should be ranked 8-10, coming off of a loss, and they reward him with an opportun

Lol. I can make my case with facts, while you make yours with insults, memes and tears. You act like you know somethin', butYou know nothing mang. Keep cryin'.<Waaah>
We need that contract, bro.

Now that Costa vs Strickland seems to be set and Whittaker vs Chimaev and Cannonier vs Imavov are confirmed, I'm wondering what's next for Usman. Will he be returning to welterweight?

I think costa wilts if its a 5 rounder.

But it might be 3.

Sean's pace and lean back defense will be far too much for Paulo's little t-rex reach and slow hooks.

Strickland will dominate and use him as a punching bag. Costa is so bad, never ever been impressed with him. Big slow lump

I favor Sean by a more comfortable margin if it's 5 rounds.

Idk Costa is a bad matchup for Sean imo the difference in power is to much if Costa fights scared hel lose a decision if he gets after him hel catch Strickland imo

Costa seems to have found the "secret juice" for Dana White privilege.

Back