Elections That time Jon McCain founded MAGA

I fondly reminisce about that time he picked an unknown women from Alaska and had a look of lust i those eyes. I couldn’t tell if he wanted to fuck her or he thought a female VP
would assure him the presidency.
I never wanted to run for president.

Back when Republicans resembled human beings
<36>

Rev.%20Molly%20Brewer.png

And yet despite all those "negative" qualities, still a better human being than you, chud
Not even close amigo. I continued the species, pay my share in society and show everybody equal respect.

You’re a militant, tribalist, retard. Your country is littered with them bro. Keep up the duopoly, it’s working well!

Not even close amigo. I continued the species, pay my share in society and show everybody equal respect.

You’re a militant, tribalist, retard. Your country is littered with them bro. Keep up the duopoly, it’s working well!

Yeah, sure thing buddy... First thing you posted was mocking someones appearance "equal respect"

Obama is a decent person. Especially the illegal wars he started without Congressional approval, leading to open air slave markets, mass starvation and destabilization in the Middle East and Africa. Don't forget about the many civilians he blew up as he helped ramp up drone strikes.

Anyone who pretends that any president in the past few decades are decent people are actual war-criminal sympathizers. You can still say that Obama or Trump are better than the alternative, that despite their negatives, their policies align with what you in America believe in. But to even suggest that they are decent people is either ignorant or psychopathic. If you want I can show you some videos of children whose heart's you can clearly see beating through their skin, children being sold as chattel slaves, children being blown up, all caused by the makings of a decent person as McCain suggests, and I assume you do to unless you are completely ignorant on the topic.

Obama is a decent person. Especially the illegal wars he started without Congressional approval, leading to open air slave markets, mass starvation and destabilization in the Middle East and Africa. Don't forget about the many civilians he blew up as he helped ramp up drone strikes.

Anyone who pretends that any president in the past few decades are decent people are actual war-criminal sympathizers. You can still say that Obama or Trump are better than the alternative, that despite their negatives, their policies align with what you in America believe in. But to even suggest that they are decent people is either ignorant or psychopathic. If you want I can show you some videos of children whose heart's you can clearly see beating through their skin, children being sold as chattel slaves, children being blown up, all caused by the makings of a decent person as McCain suggests, and I assume you do to unless you are completely ignorant on the topic.

Oh please, you have Mitch fucking McConnel as your AV and only care about civilian casualties in middle east when it's used to bash Obama. You can spare me your fake morality.

Oh and by the way, all that performative pearl clutching you are doing is completely irrelevant since the clip in question is from 2008

Neither side is honest imo. The days of John McCain working with Biden... crossing aisles, some honesty etc seems to be a thing of the past.

Neither side is honest imo. The days of John McCain working with Biden... crossing aisles, some honesty etc seems to be a thing of the past.

Nope, "both sideism" isnt going to fly here. Republicans are objectively more dishonest, corrupt and straight up evil. It isn't up for debate

Only if you are a dishonest hack.
Nah... the only dishonesty is looking at one's own side (politicians) and believing they are the ones doing right, not playing games etc. Come on bruh...

Back