Television The Most Pirate Shows Of 2023

MLarson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't condone piracy but I was curious what they were.

And they are
1. The Last of Us
2. The Mandalorian
3. Loki
4. Ahsoka
5. Secret Invasion
6. Silo
7. Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
8. Tulsa King
9. Gen V
10. Ted Lasso

The article goes on to say:

Notably, there aren’t any Netflix releases on the list. There’s likely a simple reason for that: as of Q3 in 2023, the streamer had more than 247 million paying subscriber.

Or maybe they're no shows worth pirating, again
I don't CONDONE IT!

Last edited:
Notably, there aren’t any Netflix releases on the list. There’s likely a simple reason for that: as of Q3 in 2023, the streamer had more than 247 million paying subscriber.

Or maybe they're no shows worth pirating,
ive torrented a few netflix shows recently. Carol And The End Of The World was good, but not worth paying for.

Silo was amazing! I really enjoyed it and even dug deeper to learn more about the novels. .

I just started Monarch, didn't even know they were making a Godzilla show...when i saw the title while broswing AppleTV, thought it was going to be about shitty kings and queens from history that were well...monsters, hahaha. But when i read about it and saw what it was, started streaming it, haha. I grew up watching Godzilla, so watched the new movies a few times :)
Godzilla Minus One is what i want to see though, it hasn't arrived to my local theatre yet though

I've only watched Ted Lasso. Anyone recommend any of the other shows listed?

I've only watched Ted Lasso. Anyone recommend any of the other shows listed?
A lot of them are either Star Wars or Marvel spinoffs. If you watched and liked The Boys, Gen V is good. The Last of Us is also pretty good.

All of these shows are mediocre to bad. No wonder no one wanted to pay to see that GoT guy in the 13th reincarnation of exactly the same guy.

I didnt even bother to download secret wars because of how bad it looked. LOL at netflix being happy no one is downloading their shows. Thats not a good thing. It just shows they put out crap content that only their subscribers are willing to watch.

I didnt even bother to download secret wars because of how bad it looked. LOL at netflix being happy no one is downloading their shows. Thats not a good thing. It just shows they put out crap content that only their subscribers are willing to watch.

Well, there's some decent stuff on Netflix, unfortunately my wife never seems able to find it....

Netflix not being on there isn't surprising. They are the biggest streaming platform and didn't really have a breakout show this year. The only series I can recall coming out is Witcher season 3.

a3Z6xWm_460swp.webp

Back