Elections Trump wants a billion dollars from oil for election. Promises them an easy time if elected .

I don't think they all operate this way. How has it come to the point that blatant corruption is overlooked with the excuse that they all do it? This guy is worse than most and that includes in how he treats women, the legal system, and the Constitution.
Oh, he definitely is. No argument.

Is it any different than hosting donors at a dinner party, making them promises to get funding?

Or he could just get his son a job at a Eukranian company maybe?
Do the 10% big guy thing
Lol trump gave his daughter and son in law white house jobs. Jobs that they could have not gotten. Not just because they were laughably unqualified for but because they couldnt pass the background checks with all their business and foreign ties. So trump forced them to give them jobs.

Guys, the smartest among us assured me that money plays little role in politics. Even if they give him the money it won’t impact his policy. We have to trust Jack.

While I do agree with Jack on a great number of things, we've definitely butted heads on some certain issues and the biggest contention I have with him is that he insists that money and corporate lobby have little to no impact on policy. I actually called the corporate lobby legal bribery, and he insisted that bribery and lobbying are two separate things - I argued that the only discernible difference being that the quid pro quo in lobbying is an implied agreement, rather than something done implicitly in secret, however the results and function are the same.

Don't get me wrong, I think Jack is a very bright guy, however how he fails to understand that money and lobbying play a big role in policy on both sides of the aisle is beyond me. I think he is educated more in the textbook way of how things are supposed to work rather than the reality.

For me, money in politics is the single biggest problem our system employs. I would contend that it was designed this way on purpose, to give the facade that the people have control through voting, but that would just make me a CTard. I refuse to believe that the curated choice we get for representatives and politicians is actually a valid choice - like telling someone that a choice between getting run over by a truck or taking a bullet to the head is a real choice. There has to be better, more intelligent choices out there than Trump v Biden again.

Oh, he definitely is. No argument.

Is it any different than hosting donors at a dinner party, making them promises to get funding?
I don't know the specifics of any of those but if they are making promises for cash it should be illegal.

Lol trump gave his daughter and son in law white house jobs. Jobs that they could have not gotten. Not just because they were laughably unqualified for but because they couldnt pass the background checks with all their business and foreign ties. So trump forced them to give them jobs.
He gave his SIL more responsibilities than the VP had. It's a fucking joke.

yeah they don't get to cry about nepotism after the jared and ivanka shit and they just stood by silent and idle, and will continue to do so. they've already lost any moral high ground they might have had after that.

that whole nepotism thing is just another facade of theirs that they simply just pay lip service to and pretend to stand by, but only when it's convenient to them, and you can put it right next to law and order, christian and family values, and personal accountability on the list of values and principles that they will pretend to represent but will gladly give up at the drop of a hat if they believe it better serves their own self interests.

I think he is educated more in the textbook way of how things are supposed to work rather than the reality.

He definitely lives in a reality of his own making — especially on this topic.

I refuse to believe that the curated choice we get for representatives and politicians is actually a valid choice - like telling someone that a choice between getting run over by a truck or taking a bullet to the head is a real choice. There has to be better, more intelligent choices out there than Trump v Biden again.

I couldn’t agree with you more.

- Trump is gonna scam those oil companies.

If i was a soldier in war, and Trump was my fellow service man, i wond't be surprised if he sell or infantary ammo to the enemy, just for a profit.
Never would happen. Trump is too much of a coward to ever serve in a war, as history shows us.

Last edited:
- Trump is gonna scam those oil companies.

If i was a soldier in war, and Trump was my fellow service man, i wond't be surprised if he sell or infantary ammo to the enemy, just for a profit.

Bro is so corrupt he's proposing his own bribes to the special interests.

But yeah he'll sell the boots out from under your feet if it benefits him.

While I do agree with Jack on a great number of things, we've definitely butted heads on some certain issues and the biggest contention I have with him is that he insists that money and corporate lobby have little to no impact on policy. I actually called the corporate lobby legal bribery, and he insisted that bribery and lobbying are two separate things - I argued that the only discernible difference being that the quid pro quo in lobbying is an implied agreement, rather than something done implicitly in secret, however the results and function are the same.

Don't get me wrong, I think Jack is a very bright guy, however how he fails to understand that money and lobbying play a big role in policy on both sides of the aisle is beyond me. I think he is educated more in the textbook way of how things are supposed to work rather than the reality.

Did he really say that? That is straight retarded to think money has no role in politics.

For me, money in politics is the single biggest problem our system employs. I would contend that it was designed this way on purpose, to give the facade that the people have control through voting, but that would just make me a CTard. I refuse to believe that the curated choice we get for representatives and politicians is actually a valid choice - like telling someone that a choice between getting run over by a truck or taking a bullet to the head is a real choice. There has to be better, more intelligent choices out there than Trump v Biden again.

100% agree. All problems in politics stems from this.

Guys, the smartest among us assured me that money plays little role in politics. Even if they give him the money it won’t impact his policy. We have to trust Jack.
He only says that shit when a Democrat is in office. If Trump wins, he'll be questioning your very humanity over suggesting that same position.

This is a straight up call for bribery. Not normal and it would be career-ending for any other presidential candidate in history.

Back