Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

52c02582ecad04271802ec5b

images

Damn when Jon Stewart turns on you, you’re done.
*biden too old to be potus
He's a little behind Bill Maher. I think they're just panicking because Trump's numbers aren't dropping no matter what he does. I mean shit, Maher was making jokes about supporting a brain dead geriatric President Biden, before he won. Not so funny now...

That said, I think Biden is in the shit because of his performance, not his age. Telling people that the economy is great, as they struggle to feed their families, isn't exactly a winning strategy. Not to mention that the world is on fire and creating chaos within America's border's, and this guy is nowhere to be seen. Ultimately, he's just not a leader. People recognize that. Good or bad, they want a General.

He's a little behind Bill Maher. I think they're just panicking because Trump's numbers aren't dropping no matter what he does. I mean shit, Maher was making jokes about supporting a brain dead geriatric President Biden, before he won. Not so funny now...

That said, I think Biden is in the shit because of his performance, not his age. Telling people that the economy is great, as they struggle to feed their families, isn't exactly a winning strategy. Not to mention that the world is on fire and creating chaos within America's border's, and this guy is nowhere to be seen. Ultimately, he's just not a leader. People recognize that. Good or bad, they want a General.
Lol Maher has been pretty vocal as well on the subject out of chagrin if nothing else. I like to envision high drama at the DNC wherein Biden steps aside for the preferred candidate…

Really surprised he ran but then there is Kamala who has lower ratings than him. The dems were stuck imo.

I don't remember banchan. Was graciehunter really female? I always suspected she was a dude IRL.

It would depend, I suppose a person that hated Jewish people could join the crazies that are support Hamas. There are levels to these things.

People that hate Jewish people but don't support Hamas
People that don't like civilians dying.
People that support Hamas but hate Jewish people.
What about people who hate both but still support Hamas?

Reactions: LMP
Back