News Well that was quick! Red Lobster closings

That s not how bankruptcy works. What you owe will be sold at firesale prices in order to satisfy the creditors quickly. Creditors will not be asked to accept repayment in kind.

If a person doesn't pay property taxes and their house is sold at a sheriff's sale, usually the bank that has the loan buys it at the auction if it sells for a low price. Then they resell it. It's the only way they can recoup the maximum amount on the loan.

I don't know how Red Lobster's locations are owned. Are there franchised restaurants that aren't owned by the corporation? I knew the people that had the local Wendy's franchise owned their 3 stores. When Wendy's wanted them to build 3 new stores in the new design to renew their franchise agreement, they decided it wasn't economically viable so they shut down, sold the properties and retired. Wendy's couldn't find anyone willing to purchase a franchise in the area so they built a corporately owned restaurant. The service is terrible and slow.

People like you caused this. Haven't been in 3 years? What did you think would happen?

That's like saying "I love my teenaged daughter even though I haven't seen or spoken to her in 3 years because I've been busy traveling the world researching groundhogs and banging Boise dimes" only to find out she became an only fans model and stripper the day she turned 18.
Im no groundhog expert, but when did your daughter turn 18? And whats her OF link?

Now they filed for bankruptcy.

I'll be on the streets searching for illegal cheddar bay biscuits

Thanks joe Biden

You'd think I'd share that with someone that has no knowledge of groundhogs?
I know that if you catch and release one less then 10 miles away they find there way back. Now lemme get dat OF link.

Honestly I can't believe their clawsing.

Back