Woman hits and spits on man, gets KTFO.

why is the dude recording her in the first place over a fire hydrant violation? dude should mind his own fuckin’ business & stop trying to e-police the streets
Probably because people like him, myself included, have been subject to a lifetime of white American cunts getting away with crimes mainly like this, while having cops there instantly to white knight their cuntiness. My ex is one. She used to make shit up at home to get me arrested. The last time she did it was because I had got home from work and wanted to just eat and throw on the ball game. Took my steak, put it in the sink covered it with dish soap and coffee grounds. Then she punched me in the jaw and spit in my face like 3 times. I asked her sister and mum to cool her out but they're afraid of her. While I was upstairs with them, she was on teh line with 911 dispatch. I walked back downstairs to be arrested and held on a bad warrant. Lost my job, which I had just become a key holder that day, and was left in jail until Illinois decided to let me out because as I said. The warrant was bullshit. Not even an apology from the courts, and the judge had the non existent gonads to tell me before release that I was lucky and I better watch out. Ever since, anytime some cunt gives me shit I pull my camera. Plus that's what lawyers told me. Haha, all "races" have treated me like shit since I can remember. And I probably have said this before but, I have always gotten on easily with Europeans or just people not from America.

Probably because people like him, myself included, have been subject to a lifetime of white American cunts getting away with crimes mainly like this, while having cops there instantly to white knight their cuntiness. My ex is one. She used to make shit up at home to get me arrested. The last time she did it was because I had got home from work and wanted to just eat and throw on the ball game. Took my steak, put it in the sink covered it with dish soap and coffee grounds. Then she punched me in the jaw and spit in my face like 3 times. I asked her sister and mum to cool her out but they're afraid of her. While I was upstairs with them, she was on teh line with 911 dispatch. I walked back downstairs to be arrested and held on a bad warrant. Lost my job, which I had just become a key holder that day, and was left in jail until Illinois decided to let me out because as I said. The warrant was bullshit. Not even an apology from the courts, and the judge had the non existent gonads to tell me before release that I was lucky and I better watch out. Ever since, anytime some cunt gives me shit I pull my camera. Plus that's what lawyers told me. Haha, all "races" have treated me like shit since I can remember. And I probably have said this before but, I have always gotten on easily with Europeans or just people not from America.
ok

First I'm not sure why the guy is recording but she park illegally and he has a right to record in public.

As for him hitting her it was self defense.

As for hitting a lady (woman).

"Act like a lady. Get treated like one"

imo, both of them are in the wrong. people these days need to learn to shut the fuck up and mind their own business.

the camera man was being a dick, record shit if you want to but no need to antagonizing the woman, then played the victim when she reacted to his commentary. spitting on people is just vile and she should have been charged for that and parking in front of a fire hydrant.

the level of force he used against her seemed excessive for the threat in front of him but i cant comment on American law.

karin should have just kept her mouth shut, acted like an adult and moved her car.

both of these people should be ashamed of themselves but these days, that seems to be a lost trait.

This is from like 6 months ago and it turns out that the camera guy actually put his hands on the woman 1st and pushed her when he was trying to get the "selfie" angle and she slapped him in response.

She denied spitting on him and a couple witnesses said they never saw her spit on this guy or touch him 1st. She was pointing and yelling at him when he punched her in the face and knocked her out.

He was charged and going through the court process when I saw the breakdown on reddit.

This is from like 6 months ago and it turns out that the camera guy actually put his hands on the woman 1st and pushed her when he was trying to get the "selfie" angle and she slapped him in response.

She denied spitting on him and a couple witnesses said they never saw her spit on this guy or touch him 1st. She was pointing and yelling at him when he punched her in the face and knocked her out.

He was charged and going through the court process when I saw the breakdown on reddit.
Yeah it is always a dice roll when talking about videos like this. They are often made to only show one side acting the fool. If this is true, then yeah, dude should be in jail.

Still, if you EVER spit on someone, then I will not feel bad about them getting the old boot up the ass. You can call me anything you want, but any body fluid comes near me? I gotta at least try to mess you up lol.

If someone hits you first and you retaliate it's considered self-defense at that point. Regardless of who attacks you.

Not really. If you instigate, like he did, you can't claim self defense. They were fighting.

Ehh, just sounds like you can't get along either anyone.
Your victim mentality is strong though.

He even warn her that he'll punch her if she keeps on doing what she did. So she spits on him and karma ensues.

How many of you think she had it comming? I was raised that you should never hit a woman, but i dunno, times they are a changing, different culture, hard to judge nowadays.

Why is the narrator talking like a Black person?

Anyways Yes I do believe that this annoying Karen got what she deserves. However I am certain that the fact he confronted her a second time and walked up to her and dared her won't look good for the Law, given that he KOed the karen cold right after.

EDIT and yes i hate people who film other people with the aim to instigate stuff, especially these youtubers/influencers. That guy is also an unshaved Karen, fuck them both.

Last edited:

Holy shit that's hillarious but fuck that guy, instigating shit and filming people. I think this clearly falls into the fuck around find out category. Seriously fuck everyone in that vid.

Man there's not a single person in that video that doesn't deserve to get knocked out.

The annoying camera person trying to boost his social media presence, the EMT that thinks she can break laws, hit n spit on folks because she saves lives, the annoying Asian dude who interrupts the video to provide his useless opinions, AND last but not least, all the white knights that suddenly come out at the end and try to defend the lady.

This video needs that guy from the sexy bench man video to come in and just uppercut everyone.
Finally a sane take. #bringbackdudewhofuckedupsexybenchman

Back