Better show

• BSG

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Expanse

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Farscape

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Farscape is one of my favorite shows of all time. I really enjoyed it. It is an odd show and hard to describe to someone how crazy that show is. I have been meaning to watch the Expanse, I have heard it’s really good.
The declining mental state of John Crichton is one of my favorite character arcs.

Expance for me, seasons 1-4 are peak scifi

Drummer is probably best "strong woman character" in last 15 years
I voted expance. Great show and better book but drummer is an awful character. Her acting is so weak. Terrible terrible acting.

First 3 seasons of The Expanse are are damn near sci-fi perfection for my tastes.

BSG

Tend to enjoy a more somber tone with more gravitas in my science fiction. Expanse would be second though.

It might be a case of recency bias but my vote goes to The Expanse.

But before The Expanse, BSG was my all-time favorite sci-fi series.

I’ve only seen Farscape of these three. Wanted to watch BSG but it’s not on any streaming platform anymore. It was on Prime for a while but not anymore, or at least not in Canada as of like a year ago.
That must be due to some licensing issue. BSG is still included with a standard prime subscription in the US. Maybe you can watch it via a proxy if that won't flag your account...

I'm going with the Expanse, only because it's the only one of those three that I've completely watched. BSG I'm only a few episodes in, but haven't watched one in a year or two, so I may as well just start over with it. Farscape, I know I've seen the pilot and then maybe bits and pieces from random episodes that I've caught on tv over the years. Both those are on my "watch eventually" list.

Back