Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes we don't like killing puppies or babies.

but i thought republicans were pro-choice?

just a few years ago right around the time when their rapist messiah got destroyed in the election, they were waving their trump flags around and chanting "my body my choice!"

It probably depends on the situation. Rural folks have to deal with dogs getting dumped by others more often than "city folk".

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of rural farmers and ranchers that take in strays and end up with awesome pets.
I've lived in an agricultural area and this was very common. At least twice I saw a pair of pitbulls walking around together. Kind of annoying because it makes you feel unsafe walking or biking around the area but in fairness since they were pets most of the dogs were sweet. I don't blame farmers for just putting some of them down though.

Reminds me of a story my buddy tells me. When he was young he'd go hunting with his dad on a certain pastor's land. It was free under one condition; if you see any stray dogs you shoot them. But my buddy's dad is a dog guy so when they do see a dog he refuses to shoot it or let his son shoot out. My buddy was only a kid at the time so he brings up the dog in front of his dad and the pastor and those two end up arguing about it and by the end of it they're not allowed to hunt there anymore.

There's no native equivalent, so they are literally driving native species to extinction.

Right wingers whenever they read about any type of natives getting eliminated:

archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

100% of the people complaining about this are also perfectly ok with Obama killing thousands of people, including American citizens, with drones. ok then. hypocrisy much?

same libtards chant at us about "believe women" every time some female complains about getting raped but then refuse to believe a woman when she rationally explains why she murders puppies. pick a lane.

Used to be.

Both my parents and all my grandparents grew up on farms, and none of them understood the love modern people have for dogs and cats.

On farms they served a purpose or were superfluous.

My mother changed her tune when she eventually fell in love with one of my cats.
Americans used to euthanize their pets if they couldn't find a place for them to stay while they were on vacations. I've noticed that people from the third world are also less attached to pets. They like animals and will leave food and water out for strays but they'd never have cats much less large dogs running around their homes.
Putting down animals is definitely a part of rural life, and certainly not an enjoyable one. But FFS don't put in you book and speak about it so callously.
I obviously haven't read the book but I wonder if she mentions it as a way to highlight the difference between rural and urban living.

100% of the people complaining about this are also perfectly ok with Obama killing thousands of people, including American citizens, with drones. ok then. hypocrisy much?

same libtards chant at us about "believe women" every time some female complains about getting raped but then refuse to believe a woman when she rationally explains why she murders puppies. pick a lane.

the whataboutisms and mental gymnastics we have to put ourselves through to defend the murders of innocent puppies.

sad.

Of course , everything is liberals fault and if a conservative does something wrong it’s because a liberal made them do it …..

Americans used to euthanize their pets if they couldn't find a place for them to stay while they were on vacations. I've noticed that people from the third world are also less attached to pets. They like animals and will leave food and water out for strays but they'd never have cats much less large dogs running around their homes.

I obviously haven't read the book but I wonder if she mentions it as a way to highlight the difference between rural and urban living.

Book isn’t out yet and what is being show are for sure out of context to a degree. It is a few quotes with paraphrasing

It was reported in Rolling Stones, obvious left bias, the way the write it has me rolling. “The governor then decided another one of her animals was deserving of summary execution”. Too funny

I like noem too, but damn, this was dumb lol. Big Gretch and her could have been opponents for the presidency in 2028 or 32 and gretch’s tweet was a huge free shot on goal, had me laughing pretty good. Some of the memes I saw looking for the rolling stone pic also were quite funny

Yeah they automatically jump to the conclusion that she was killing a dog for pure enjoyment and since she doesn't align with their political party...it becomes an automatic witch hunt.

That's why I brought up @Ruprecht . The same people calling this woman a monster will ignore someone on their side being a dogs and cats serial killer.

That's why I brought up @Ruprecht . The same people calling this woman a monster will ignore someone on their side being a dogs and cats serial killer.
What political affliation? You don't see people sticking to one political affliation relating to those Pitbull threads . It was like having some members from the conservative and liberals swapping out members to be on team pitbull and then see some liberals argue against other liberal members and vice versa. I always believed its always the owners fault and not the dog breed. However in the case of Kristi, the dog was more closely related to a Weimaraner than any pitbull or German Sheperd

Last edited:
If a dog attacks you, your livestock, or your kids, of course you should shoot it.

Don't be a puss.

If a dog bites people, it gets put down. People used to do that themselves. Nonstory being blown out of proportion.

Back