Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Service Tweet: Big man @Deffid staying away from Sherdog today as he wanted to stay spoiler free while watching the re-live of the UFC <lol>
I managed to get through work (and being in here) and scrolling news sites without spoilers. Got home just before midnight local time, and finished the download.

Only hint I got was "epic main card" and "last second ko".
Had a few beers while watching. Perfect ending to a long weekend.

Great card. Jiri comeback was my fave

Just saw a video of our alleged kits for next season 😍 the away kit is tremendous and a throwback from one of our best kits ever. HEAT.RDY technology bless.

This is the home kit HEAT.RDY :cool: it is supposed to have more of a v-neck collar though.

oyEX1eo.jpg

Away kit timestamped in the spoiler:

Paqueta and Musiala in the summer :eek:

They need to dock Forest more points though for spending 20M more than they should have :rolleyes:
As i said in previous thread, Real and City are building superteams (thats not to say other big teams cant beat em) and slowly we are heading towards Superleague (could argue we are there already, check how often we get same teams in last 8 or semifinals in CL or top 4 in England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, France and Germany. Or dominance of Bayern, Juve and PSG). Only difference being no relegation* and UEFA getting their share of the cookie jar.
*But not like this matters that much since top 3-4 in each top 7 countries have been same for ages anyway.

As i said in previous thread, Real and City are building superteams (thats not to say other big teams cant beat em) and slowly we are heading towards Superleague (could argue we are there already, check how often we get same teams in last 8 or semifinals in CL or top 4 in England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, France and Germany. Or dominance of Bayern, Juve and PSG). Only difference being no relegation* and UEFA getting their share of the cookie jar.
*But not like this matters that much since top 3-4 in each top 7 countries have been same for ages anyway.

Dum dum BVB probably fails to qualify for CL this season lol

Just saw a video of our alleged kits for next season 😍 the away kit is tremendous and a throwback from one of our best kits ever. HEAT.RDY technology bless.

This is the home kit HEAT.RDY :cool: it is supposed to have more of a v-neck collar though.

oyEX1eo.jpg

Away kit timestamped in the spoiler:

Knew it was gonna be that away shirt, it's nice yeah.

Doubtful, but that is a title BVB has never win so it would be cool. I hate the current Euro League, though, no idea if it also changes next season.
Single 36 team group. Each side faces 8 different teams (4 at home and 4 away).
Top 8 straight to round of 16 and remaining teams come from places 9-24 in knockout playoffs (not sure if its one or two games). Winners of these to round of 16 and regular knockout format.

Single 36 team group. Each side faces 8 different teams (4 at home and 4 away).
Top 8 straight to round of 16 and remaining teams come from places 9-24 in knockout playoffs (not sure if its one or two games). Winners of these to round of 16 and regular knockout format.
Oh, so similar to the CL. We will see, maybe they manage to get in or if BVB beats Atleti at home, plus Bayern and Bayer going through, maybe that 5th CL place is possible for the Bumliga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back