Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally haven’t heard a single fan not only being for Southgate but massively appalled by even being linked to him.

I still hold out hope it is diversion tactics.

It’s about as retarded as giving it to Gerrard.

I’m thinking ETH position is almost untenable, but would take him over Southgate 100-0.

Same. It's a very Brexit Jim thing to do though, on paper - bring in the England manager and start banging on about making United the best of British again.

@Arqueto @lsa @Chules @BroRogan

fried-chicken-crispu-chicken.gif

Happy Fried Chicken Friday bud 🍗🍗🍗

Listening to a few podcasts about the CL.

Look, we all want Dortmund to do it, but Christ, they are not a good team. One of the worst finalists in modern times.

They got the easier draw, and have basically been 2nd best in every game I’ve seen. Fair play to them, absolutely, but runs like theirs show how fickle these tournaments can be.

Like last year, basically the best quarter final teams were on one half of the draw.

Sometimes these things happen, but let’s call it it what it is.

Imagine Tottenham winning the league, FA cup and Europa league without losing a single game, next season.

About the equivalent of what Leverkusen are on the verge of doing.

Not quite as mental as Leicester winning the Prem but not far off.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Leverkusen went back to par next season, saying that.

Kane will do a Teddy Sheringham. He left Spurs to join United in 97, to win things. First season he won nothing and the mouthy gunners mocked him. 12 months later he won the treble. Went on to win 3 leagues in a row, and won player of the year, too. Mouthy gunners weren’t as vocal.
Piss off. Yer below us in the League and have been for some time. Cheeky cunt

Piss off. Yer below us in the League and have been for some time. Cheeky cunt

I mean, not last season.

Again, United have had a decade from hell, Spurs have had their golden generation…..United have still out performed Spurs in that period.

Post wasn’t an insult at all. Leverkusen always a decent sized club, few near misses, but ultimately Neverkusen…..literally the definition of Spurs in English football for half a century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back